black ops | Teen Ink

black ops

By XliteX SILVER, Coquitlam, Other
XliteX SILVER, Coquitlam, Other

Elizabeth J. Canham...
There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart.

you will not like this story do not keep reading. if you have any sense of reality based upon now as you read this document. my name is ben johnson i am a captian of a elite squad in canada's military called black ops this is our story our mission. CHAPTER 1
it all started nov 21 1979. after training at fort nelson i got a message from colonel Mitchel. saying i am needed for a mission to iraq known as sandstorm. (o14 hours)corpal johnson good to have you on this one .yelled a sharp but clear voice dressed in shiny black boots straight baige cargo pants, a worn combat vast with visuals of gunshots underneath sat a tight combat shirt of a some what sandy color look upon by a a clear shaved harden man name captain miller. i know sir its good to be here and kill some terrorists. smiled ben. pssssshhhh went the engine of the black hawk as soon as it went into a spinning motion trying to get back from being shot. brace your selves boys we going in for a hard landing.........black was all i saw and heard as i was being drag by a figure with what seemed as a ak-47 and many more i then came upon what seem to be miller as my ears still ring i here a faint nose of screams and chants sounding like a wild jungle. finally i can hear and see again.
i'm stuck in a jail surrended by Taliban and surreme alin our target our man our mission. i now know that i ben johnson am stuck in satan den full of his minoins my only way out is to fight my team lost and mostly killed i am black ops..........chapter 2 coming soon