Fan fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Fan Fiction

Top voted Fan Fiction

Fiction
#21voted by our readers
By Axel000 PLATINUM
Battle Creek, Michigan

The sun rose up over the field, illuminating the neat horseshoe pattern of the odd cabins. The scene was gentle and quiet, if not the normal sight for a valley in Manhattan, but...
Axel000 PLATINUM, Battle Creek, Michigan

'Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.' ~Albert Einstein

#22 Fiction
Bethanblack PLATINUM, Kington, Please Select

"Boys are meant to ruin your lipstick, not your mascara" --Marilyn Monroe

TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton
" Balance your life with spiritual experiences that remind and prepare you for continued, daily ministering to others." - M. Russell Ballard
"Love is expressed in a smile, a wave, a kind comment, a compliment." - Thomas S. Monson

#25 Fiction
By KayAtt BRONZE
Madison, Wisconsin
KayAtt BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

#27 Fiction
squidzinkpen SILVER, Buffalo, New York

"The Irish gave the Scots the bagpipes as a joke, but the Scots haven't seen the joke yet"- Irish Proverb

#29 Fiction
By Starks GOLD
Hartford City, Indiana
Starks GOLD, Hartford City, Indiana

"Monsters don't hide under your bed they sleep in your head" Unknown

#30 Fiction
By Wolf_Soul16 BRONZE
Herndon, Virginia
Wolf_Soul16 BRONZE, Herndon, Virginia

"Even if you feel lost in the sea of numbers, that doesn't mean you are insignificant in any way, that doesn't mean that you don't have a voice that can be heard, that doesn't mean you can't make a difference." ~ Markiplier