Figures In The Darkness Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Figures In The Darkness Chapter 2

March 4, 2017
By Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Sticks and stones will break my bones words that will never hurt me.~ Lisa. (I came up with that.)


Me and Lucas kept on running. We were in so much trouble. We were at the ages of 27 and 28. I was 28, and Lucas was 27. I had on a clemson shirt, blue jeans, my hair in a ponytail, and black nike shoes. I was still scared. I thought that the figure looked familiar. It looked like Antisepticeye, the dark side of Jacksepticeye. The other one I saw must of been Darkiplier, the dark side of Markiplier. I am scared out of my wits. I am about to be either murdered or kidnapped. I spoke, "Try and get us you freak!" I kept on running. I was stopped and saw another figure. It had red hair going backwards. I back away, but they stop us. Me and Lucas faint. We were taken away. The other two figures tie us to a bed. I wake up an hour later, and the figure with blood red eyes walks over and speaks, "Awake already?" He had a smirk on his face. This isn't good. I was terrified, but I couldn't look him straight in the eye. His blood red eyes were looking at me in happyness. I was in absolute shock. He got on the bed and sat beside me. I closed my eyes and turned my head. He grabbed my chin with two fingers. His pointer finger and thumb. I opened my eyes with small eyes. I was still in shock. My hands were tied to the middle of the bed. I looked him in the face, I tried to speak, but his finger stops me. I had a finger on my lips. It was Darkipier's finger. His skin was a dark grey. I tried struggling. It didn't work. I passed out and never woke up until after two hours.


The author's comments:

I hope people will enjoy all my stories, even though I am new. I just joined yesterday. I will continue to write to Chapter 30 or higher. It depends on how people see it. Thats how I'll continue it. It just depends. But thanks for my friend Nina and my boyfriend Lucas for inspiring me to write this! Well Nina never met Jacksepticeye yet, but my boyfriend Lucas knows a lot of YouTubers because he had a lot of experience with them. Hes even played with them, such as Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, ect. 

So this was my idea. But if you dont like it, just keep reading! 

I really wanted to do this and its turning out perfectly for me!

 

This is Chapter 2. I got to Chapter 5. Nina is kidnapped as well. Mark and Jack don't come in yet. But they will in Chapter 6. The Dark Turtles will come in after the regular TMNT comes in. This will be in the middle of Chapter 5.