The Koala Bear

Bear with me, this may go on a long time. I hope you are pre-beared for this. This story is going to beary you in bear puns. I feel like you are bearly ready, but I’m pawslitively ready. Let’s beargin.

There once was a koala bear. His name was Beary. One day, a polar bear came up to him and said, “Not to be polarizing, but you’re not a bear, stop embearassing yourself.”
“What do you mean I’m not a bear? I meet all of the koalafications,” Beary said.
The next day, a brown bear came to talk to Beary. “You’re pretty clawsome Beary, but you’re not a bear.” he said. Then the brown bear pushed Beary down. Trying to catch his bearings, Beary stumbled around.
“You all are going to cause pandamonium! I’m bearly holding back going bearzerk! I’m beary serious.” said Beary. Beary ran away from them and went home to get some strawbearies.

Brian110This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:37 am
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE PUNS!!!!!!!!