Dreaming with the Jonas Brothers | Teen Ink

Dreaming with the Jonas Brothers

One day when I came home at lunch time the Jonas Brothers, Kevin, Joe, and Nick, were at my door. I jumped out of my range rover and started screaming. I ran up to them and just started hugging them and crying. I had no clue what was going on. They were just smiling and laughing.
Once I got done crying and screaming, they said, “Hey Spaulding!” I was speechless and I was just staring at them. We stood there in dead silence for a couple of minutes.
I finally got the nerve to say, ”Hey, would ya’ll like to come in?” They told me yes and that they had something to tell me. I brought them in, thank goodness the house was cleaned, and they sat down and I got us some water. I went and sat on the couch by Nick. I asked them why the came to MY house. They told me, “We need you for something. We would like you to join or band, we want you to be our background dancer. You will also be a dancer for Miley Cyrus.” I was speechless. I thought it was all a dream.
Of course I said, “YES! I would love to join the band.” We kept talking for a while. I skipped school for the rest of the day, because I mean come on it was the Jonas Brothers!
We sat and watched television for a while, and then I went to my room and got ready. Then later that day we went and got lunch and went to a movie. We had to go to private places to go to the movie and eat because of all of the fans, but we had a great time! They brought me home that night and told me that they would see me tomorrow. Once I got home and got out of the car Nick got out too and walked me to the door! I almost peed myself! He told me goodnight and gave me a hug and went back to the car. That night I could hardly go to sleep, but I finally did.
The next morning I woke up and got ready really quick. Then the Jonas Brother’s driver came and picked me up in their black range rover. I got in the back seat and by surprise Nick was in there with flowers and chocolate. I jumped in and Nick started smiling (and that day he had his beautiful white, tight jeans on).
I asked him, “What is this?”
He said, “It’s for you! I wanted to surprise you! Today we are going to go to the studio and you are going to start learning everything for the tour this year. Kevin and Joe are already at the studio, I just wanted to come here and pick you up. After that I have something special planned for us!”
“I don’t have any clothes to wear, except for the clothes that I am wearing to practice in,” I said.
He told me, “Its okay, we are going shopping to find outfits for our special date.” (I mean how great is this, heck if I knew had the boyfriend of my dreams!)
We got to the studio and we were there from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We finally got done and I was exhausted, but not enough to skip the date!
We went shopping for our clothes and I got to pick anything I wanted and Nick paid for all of it. Then that night we went and ate at this restaurant right by the beach. After dinner, we went and walked on the beach. It was amazing! That night he took me home and walked me to my door and we said goodnight. I then went in and went to bed right away.
The next few months I went to the studio with them about everyday. It was a lot of hard work, but once the tour started it paid off. I had the best time of my life.
Once the tour was over I got more into the acting and dancing business, I then became famous. Miley Cyrus and I became best friends and I also was a background dancer for her. Miley, the Jonas Brothers, and I were all best friends and we pretty much grew up together.
Now, Miley and I are still best friends, and Nick Jonas and I are married. We are still famous and are have the best time of our life.

Mushrooms_M said...
Mushrooms_M,
why is this in paragraphs dude, wtf

Shipperofanything,
This was amazing!

ratatouilleluver101,
I'm hot You're cold You go around Like you know Who I am But you don't You've got me on My toes (toes, toes) I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying to keep from going under Baby you turn the temperature hotter Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up For you baby Come on girl I fell (I fell) So fast (so fast) Cant hold myself back (back, back) High heels (high heels) Red dress (red dress) All by yourself Gotta catch my breath I'm slipping into the lava And I'm trying to keep from goin' under Baby who turned the temperature hotter Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up For you baby Walk in the room All I can see is you Oh Staring me down I know you feel it too I'm slipping into the lava And I'm tryin' to keep from goin under Baby who turned the temperature hotter

on Oct. 30 2013 at 11:49 am
JulianaSanchez, Las Vegas, Nevada

Common sense isn't that common.

dis waz s0 gr8. I lubed it SO MucH<33333ffffasf  I think you should get into more detail with your writing because on some parts I was lost.

JackieH PLATINUM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Don't break character, you've got a lot of heart. ~ The Killers

This is adorable!!! I remember my Jonas Brother days, and they kinda went like this lol i do think you could be a bit more descriptive but other than that awesome!

dude...can so teel it is fake.not to be mean but don't post something that was way out of line...sorry.=p

ClaraW BRONZE said...
ClaraW BRONZE, ZIONSVILLE, Alabama

Yet to be determined....:)

Well...it doesn't really flow all that well: then we did this, then that, then they said this and that...so...I think you are a good writer and its ALWAYS good to get your hopes and dreams out there but I would LOVE if you submitted other, more creative works :) I would read them ALL!

loopybanana said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 9:12 am
loopybanana, Coventry, New York

one is not good if they are not themselves...

ell me about it lol :)

loopybanana said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 9:11 am
loopybanana, Coventry, New York

no doing it wud go a biiiit too far :(

loopybanana said...
on Apr. 19 2011 at 9:09 am
loopybanana, Coventry, New York

oooookay... big dreams but a little on the simple side. godd for you to get your dreams out there! little bit more creative writing and you've got a good story. go girl!

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

Usted es especial! AKWARD!!! (in an opera like voice), ohhh fasha', what the huh?,who in the name of what?, sanity now!

you are soooo right

MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

The story was too obvious. i could totally tell what was going to happen by the end of it.  oh and uh........ keeep dreaming.

lonewolf said...
lonewolf, Trezevant, Tennessee
i think you should have more details. it helps fans figure out what happened between other things.

Still_Waters26 SILVER, Ladysmith, Wisconsin

"We few, we happy few/we band of brothers/For he to-day that sheds his blood with me/Shall be my brother"
-Shakespeare, "Henry V"

I hate smashing people's dreams, but seriously...dream on.

xSilent-Heartx SILVER, Kemp, Texas

"Oh..." "A person's a person, no matter how small." "I shmeagle."

This is pretty good!~ I like it, but every dream has a little more detail then that, lol. Even if the deets were made up after the dream. I think you could have made it that much better by adding more to it and taking your time writing it. It reads as if you wanted to get the dream out before you'd forget, but if you worked with it a little on your word processor on your pc, I think you could have done an amazing job!~ Consider it next time?~

ashkash95 SILVER, New Hyde Park, New York

"Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:8

joe jonas <3 love you for writing this!

on May. 24 2010 at 8:59 am
NonsensicalMuse PLATINUM, San Anotnio, Texas

"There is nothing wrong with having your head in the clouds as long as you don't get altitude sickness"

"Perhaps you are right,perhaps not. I don't know 110% either way.All I know is that Im in search of truth. If you are too, let us be friends."

um..yeah not really interesting,kinda cheesy and a little rushed as well.......

EllaMcFarley BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

"See ya later, Herc, it's been a real slice." -Megera from Hercules (my avatar!)
"I can't turn left!" -Zoolander
"Someone get these mother f***ing snakes off this mother f***ing plane!" -Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes On a Plane (funniest movie ever)

good writer, but big dreams like me hehe!! i love writing about my dreams too :)

sillyaardvarkabc BRONZE, Riverside, Connecticut
The Jonas Brothers are not a good writing topic and writing about how you will marry them is a tad... creepy.

on Dec. 21 2009 at 9:58 am
SerenityMine BRONZE, Not Saying, California
This was definitely not realistic. lol But you are a good writer and I would love to read something a little more... creative. :)

Nick is my favorite of the JoBros too btw.