FarCry3 Dr.Earnheart | Teen Ink

FarCry3 Dr.Earnheart

By ColorBlindCray BRONZE, Glen Arm , Maryland
ColorBlindCray BRONZE, Glen Arm , Maryland

Hello my name is Dr.Alic Earnheart, I moved to rook after my 2 year old daughter Agnes fell out of my apartment window in London. I’ve spent the rest of my life on this island bruin different chems and drugs for locals and personal pleasure. “snnnn ahhhh, what a rush!” A white residue remained on his nose as he lifted his head and his pupils contracted to a pin size dot. Going to my green house to check on my psilocybin mushroom growth next thing I notice an armored van pulls up slamming on its breaks. Six men jump out with a rifles. They stood there in a line with their guns aimed at me and I asked politely “What do you desire I mean no harm.” Standing there like a deer in the headlights felt like an eternity then suddenly the passenger door swung open. All I see are a pair of boots hit the ground with a blade holstered to the side of them. He walked out slowly twirling a butter fly knife in his hand staring at the ground mumbling to himself. He look up and said to me “Where are they, what are you deaf! Where the hell are they?!?!” I was lost for words. “Who I can assure you I’m the only one here.” His men started searching my house. “Hay Vass you got to try this!” He hands him a batch of a new chems I’ve been testing. “Don’t! You didn’t snort that did you?” he responded “ya wha....” The man collapsed to the ground and started convulsing. “That’s why.” Vass looked at me. “Well he had it coming, I probably shouldn’t have hired a drug addict. So what do you have that won’t make end up well like that.” Pointing at his guard with his knife. “Well if you come back tomorrow my mushrooms should be ready.” Vass knees down and slits the guard’s throat. If there not, well you’re not going to be look much better then him.

I liked the doctor in this game because he was allways on drugs hahaha.