life in the getto | Teen Ink

life in the getto

December 18, 2014
By Anonymous

Table of Contents:

 

 

?Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10?

 


Chapter 1        In the neighborhood of Lincoln Park, on a Friday night, there was a robbery in the area. There were cops everywhere, which was no surprise since they are always around. They were looking for big Mike. They said that big Mike was the main one the was involved in the robbery.                             That was Mike’s third  strike. Mike is on the run. They don’t end up finding him for a good minute.
Chapter 2

Three year’s later Mike was found in Costa Rica. They gave him a life sentence in prison. Mike was so close to getting away. He messed up by taking pictures and posting them on the internet the feds caught up with him.             The two other friend’s were caught the same night as the robbery.The two other dudes did three years in prison because they snitched on Mike about other robberies.                         Three years later they get on and back on the streets. but they don’t really do nothing no more because they learned their lesson. Mike’s friend’s name’s were Jon and Tim they both got job’s now at Jack in the Box and got girl friend’s.
Chapter 3
While Mike is still in jail. He's  doing good so they can shorten his time. They said that mike can do life or 15 years if he keeps up the good work.  He got a job in there, so he was making money so that’s good for him.             Mike is getting big in jail all he does is work out so mike is really strong and swoll. He can’t wait to get out he say’s he’s going to change his life around. Two months later they go to court for the robbery they did last week.                 Mike see’s his friend’s at court and they laugh at each other. Mike get’s found guilty and Mike’s friend’s get probation for three years.
Chapter 4
Mike gets sent back to Orange County. He's starting to write raps because he got bored of working out all day. Mike just started to speak his mind. About four months later, Mike get’s in a fight with some other dude in the jail. Mike gets sent to the hole for 2 weeks. Mike was just tired of fake people. Now it’s been a year in the county.                                 Mike got’s like 14 more years to go “Damn that’s a long time,” he said to himself while he laughs. 
Chapter 5
Jon and Tim were the kind of guys you would not want to mess with, they were involved in several robberies and did not shy away from hurting people. They both had families, and loved them, but did not know any other way to provide for them.                               are doing good they both got a families that they got to take care of They are not getting in trouble in the streets. They both moved out of the hood too, but the funny things is that their job’s are in the hood.                                             They always be in some part of the hood for them. Jon is eighteen years old and got a full time job at Jack in the Box.                             He was about to get in a fight with some dude that was talking s*** about him in Jack in the Box today. Jon was   smart though, he got up and said, “Ima be the bigger man and not let him get to my head.”                     Jon just walked away from the scene and went back to work as he should.                                             At the end of his shift he went home to his family and said, “how was your day?” to his son and wife. “good and your’s” his wife asked. Jon replied, “it was alright until some dude came in and was being an ass, but besides that it was good.” 
my character is feeling down because he’s in jail in the story.


Chapter 6
Tim is nineteen. He has a family,too a little son and a little girl. He works at Jack in the box as well. He see’s Jon all the time. They are still friend’s. Tim is more like the cool one out of them all because he’s the oldest, so he knows more.             Tim is from Florida, he’s kinda different from everybody  else. That was Tim’s first time getting a arrested, so Tim got off nicely. On the other hand Mike didn't, Mike got fifteen years in prison.             It’s been like seven years since Mike first got to jail. He was seventeen when he first got arrested. Now Mike’s twenty four , he is a grown man.
Chapter 7
Two weeks later Mike get’s a phone call from them. Jon and Tim were seeing how Mike was doing in there. Mike told them he was doing good.                     “I got a job in here,” he said. Mike didn't have a lot of time on the phone so the phone  hung up. Mike went back in his cell. He played ball with some dude’s that were outside. Mike gets in a fight with the dude that was playing ball.                     Mike was doing bad. he was sent to the hole for five days. Mike grew dreads because he had nothing else to do while he was in the hole.                 Five day’s passed Mike is out of the hole and back to his cell. When he went back to his  cell he worked out. Mike was getting mad that he was still in jail while his friends are not. Mike  started to create a plan to break out of jail with Jesus. They met about three weeks after he got out of the hole.                              The plan was to get a gun from the pigs. Step one Mike noot out a cop so they can get that gun.Step two was to dig a hole in the floor the well be the getaway point if anything happens  and the cop’s new the mike beat up another police officer so they had to do step 2 go thru the holl 4 hours later mike and there's 3 other dude’s got away. Mike wanted to go back to the hood, but he knews that the cop’s were going to be looking for him. He played it smart and didn't go back. He goes the new jerz for like a couple minutes until it cooled down.                 In the hood while Mike is  laying low, Jon and Tim didn’t even know that Mike wass out. Mike had to cut his dreads off because that’s how they would find him. 
Chapter 8
One Sunday morning Mike  woke up with the feeling “live life like there is no tomorrow”. Mike was in Los Angeles doing it big .                            he try’s to stay away from the cops. Mike is going to start putting his music out in public.he got a dell with def jam mike is now a rap star they call him  ice P i don’t no y tho. Mike is doing it big he got a nice car house he got it all mike is rich mike get’s a phone call from tim tim say’s whaup man how you been mike was like i'm just living life that rich life no more robbing people.         Mike say’s they laf tim say’s we should kick it some time soon with jon mike say’s im down so like this weekend tim say’s it a plan mike go’s back in the studio to record music.                         today's later mike go’s with jon and tim for lunch and they go to wing and thing and there catching up with each other jon tells mike that he has a kid some dos tim a little boy and little girl mike is shot and has a smile on his face. Mike is how black in the holltell                             2 months later mike finds out that jon and tim snitch  on him and mike got mad and the cop’s were getting close’r and close’r day by day so mike went back on the run because he thought that the cop were going to in up finding him and mike was not having it. Mike was saying that he is a rap star now and he can’t be getting in chroboll with the lou so mike is not trying to be in the open all the time. Mike has muny so mike has people looking after him. mike just swest  that he itint go to jail or do that robbery
Chapter 9
Mike is going on tor with chief keef mike is hoping that the pig’s don’t show up. if they do mike is going to get out of there and smash in his BMW E.92 mike port in the back because he already no whaup with it jon call’s mike mike don’t answer because mike just don’t trust people right now jon leaves a vous mall mike say’s i'll hear it later and the cop don’t show up that night.             Mike is loving life right now. after tru mike go’s to the nightclub in LA with sosa they poppin bottles they meet up with 2 chainz in the front of the club they get it poppin mike sosa and 2 chainz jon came to the club and soll mike  mike ask “where’s tim” mike said. jon was happy to see mike they were talking for a minets about life.         tim is in the back of the club from mike 4 hours later mike go’s to his car and he’s grieving home mike hop’s on the freeway and get’s in a car crash mike car flips over.
Chapter 10
Mike is getting rushed to the hospital they say that  Mike might not make it he can't walk or talk MIke had to sleep at the hospital for a week second day Mike is still not good the third