How Little Red Riding Hood Could've Ended

How It Could've Ended #1

Little Red Riding Hood's mother did not trust her daughter to bring the basket of food through in extremely dangerous forest.

How It Could've Ended #2

"Now, dear," said Little Red Riding Hood's mother, "stay away from that forest as far away as possible. Take the bus to Gramma's house and drop it off. Oh! And tell her she still owes me ten bucks."

And Little Red Riding Hood did.

How It Could've Ended #3

Little Red Riding Hood's mother said, "Honey, bring this basket of food to your grandma's."

Little Red Riding Hood said, "No."

How It Could've Ended #4

"Daughter, bring this basket of food to your granny's," ordered Little Red Riding Hood's mother.

"Yes, mother!" Little Red Riding Hood said in her polite little voice.

Little Red Riding Hood was dumb.

She took the forest way and drowned.

How It Could've Ended #5

"Dearest, can you-" Little Red Riding's mother started.

"I know, I know," Little Red Riding Hood said. "The narrator doesn't have to repeat it like forever."

(Thanks, Little Red Riding Hood!)

She took the basket and since her mother was too dumb to tell her directions, she died in the forest.

How It Could've Ended #6

Little Red Riding Hood's took the basket and journeyed in the woods. She was eaten by the wolf with no question. Wolves don't speak English.

How It Could've Ended #7

Little Red Riding Hood got her basket and whie bringing it to her gramma, wolves came in packs and tore her flesh open. Wolves don't travel alone. They come in packs.

How It Could've Ended #8

Little Red Riding Hood died of a heart attack because the author did not want her alive.

How It Could've Ended #9

Little Red Riding Hood ate the contents of the basket and came back home.

How It Could've Ended #10

Just post your own "How It Could've Ended" below! Let's see how creative you are.

Greek_Geek said...
Nov. 20, 2014 at 11:01 am
Little Red Riding Hood went through the forest, swinging her basket when all the sudden the wolf appeared.   "Awww, what a cute little wolf." Red cooed. Then the wolf put on a fedora. "Agent W!" Red cried, pulling out a freezeinator from her basket.   They start to fight, and since evil always looses Red was defeated, and the picnic basket with the poisoned sandwhich was confinscated, letting Red's grandmother live another day. 

GirlGenius replied...
I loved how you said, "letting Red's grandmother live another day" part! Nice! ::cool::

The_DoctorDonna said...
Nov. 20, 2014 at 10:57 am
How about this one: She meets a boy named Percy Jackson in the woods, and she runs away with him, never to be seen again.

The_DoctorDonna said...
Nov. 19, 2014 at 11:29 am
Red hears a vworp vworp and the TARDIS appears. She goes senile and invents the story about the wolf. Really, she just went crazy because she was a major whovian and didn't believe the TARDIS would show up to pick her up.

GirlGenius replied...
What's a TARDIS?  

The_DoctorDonna replied...
Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. It's a Doctor Who thing. Sorry, I'm really nerdy :) Anyway, I really liked your ideas they are hilarious! :)

GirlGenius replied...
Nov. 22, 2014 at 11:05 am
Thanks! I appreciate it!

Rennok_and_also_Cire said...
Nov. 19, 2014 at 8:28 am
Red walks down the lonely path skipping aroud happily to Granny's as she nears the house she fells uneasy. She hears a low growl and spins around and there right in front of her is ............ A cute little bunny she smiles with glee and picks up the cute little bunny ( her biggest mistake ) the rabbit transforms into a terrible demon that drags her straight down to the firey depths of hell. 

GirlGenius replied...
I better watch out for cuddly bunnies next time.

GirlGenius said...
How about this? The woodcutter and wolf shakes hands and it is agreed that the wolf gets the flesh of the girl and granny and the woodcutters gets the possessions of the grandma.

The_DoctorDonna said...
Red Riding Hood gets killed by a hooded figure, because Voldemort mistook her for Harry Potter.

GirlGenius replied...
Thinking about it... I like it!

GirlGenius said...
How did ya like it? It was pretty hard to come up with some of them...