Tiffany Doll | Teen Ink

Tiffany Doll

By summerlove7 BRONZE, Paragould, Arkansas
summerlove7 BRONZE, Paragould, Arkansas

If God brings you to it, he will bring you though it.

The new Tiffany doll is what every kid is wanting. The doll can talk, move, and play games like hide and seek. Everyone is wanting to get one. The only problem is one of the dolls can do something more that the other dolls can’t.

Tiffany dolls are in stores everywhere millions of them being shipped all over the world. Kim a young girl and her mom are in the store shopping. Kim has been begging her mom to buy her the new Tiffany doll, her mom gives in and buys it for her. She’s so excited to go home and play all kinds of games with it. Kim loved her new doll so much and was so happy to have it. Well a couple weeks later Kim’s mom see’s one of their family pictures broken laying on the floor, she picked it up and saw writing on it, but couldn’t understand what it said. Later that night Kim was in her room playing and her mom goes in to ask her about the picture. Her mom walks in to see her room a mess. When she asked Kim about the picture that had been broken, and about her room being a mess Kim blamed it on the doll which made her mom mad. Her mom told her not to blame the doll for something she did. Her mom made her clean up her room and then go straight to bed. The next day Kim’s brother come over to visit from collage, and Kim was telling him about the doll and how it got her in trouble. Her bother of course didn’t believe her, he told her that the doll wasn’t real and couldn’t do those things. A month had gone by and things had only gotten worse, more pictures had been broken and their faces were marked out. There was trash everywhere, Kim’s mom got so mad she got rid of the doll as a punishment while Kim was at school. Her mom donated it to a local store in town. When Kim got home from school she was heartbroken, but she knew her mom did the right thing. That night the doll come back to Kim’s house. This time she would be leaving for good, but they were coming with her.  The Tiffany doll strangled each family member one by one while they were in their rooms sleeping. Tiffany took them and left a note behind saying, “To whoever finds this were playing a game, it’s called hide and seek. Try and find us.” Kim’s brother came over to see the family and no one would come to the door, so by using his house key he goes inside. As he walked down the hall on the ground he found the note.