OC Petstuck | Teen Ink

OC Petstuck

March 12, 2014
By soldmysoultohussie BRONZE, Polk City, Florida
soldmysoultohussie BRONZE, Polk City, Florida
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
A crow gets no whiter when it's washed.


Spades walked into Avarie's hive like normal, calling his name. There was a thump-thump noise from his room and the scritch-scritch-sctritch of claws seeking purchase on hardwood. 'Must've got a kitty,' Spades thought, peeking into his room. It was empty. She searched the rest of the hive. No Avarie.
She decided to find the cat. She went back to his room and looked around.'If I were a cat, where would I hide?'she asked herself. 'Under the bed.'
Spades lifted the duvet and saw a patch of darker darkness and a glowing eye in the far corner. It hissed as it pressed further away.
"Heeere kitty," Spades cooed,"I won't hurt you." Crawling under, she gently grasped the forepaws and pulled it out.
She now realized why she couldn't find Avarie. He was this cat-sized gerbil-looking thing, and he looked absolutely livid, fur spiked and ears flat against his head. His tail was curled up, and the end had a tuft on the end. His feet looked like a rabbit's.Holding him under he arms, she looked him over. "You are adorable!" she exclimed. Avarie hissed, then squalled as he was forcibly cuddled. He tried to twist free for five minutes, then gave in and went limp. She climbed up on his bed and cuddled him as she fell asleep. Avarie got up and recurled into the crook of her arm. Softly, Spades stroked his nose, and they both drifted away.


The author's comments:
I love homestuck,and Avarie is one of my own OCs. With my friend's permission, I used Spades.