Not Your Average Love Story... | Teen Ink

Not Your Average Love Story...

By LordoftheFridge BRONZE, Loveland, Ohio
LordoftheFridge BRONZE, Loveland, Ohio

"Acting is the worst description of acting, ever"

Ivory Attraction: Love Forever XOXO

*Author’s note:
Lol heyy guyz so I decided 2 lyk start this new series offff hhaaxDD so lyk ya and stuff……………
Hope u enjoy no h8 plz I worked rlly hard on this my inspirrration come from uhhhh,,,,, like a attractive guy DDDuuuuHHHHHH lol don’t forget to rate, like and comment bcz my stuff is amazing and likeee awesuummeee
xx
A male, hot, skin as light as a cold-colored fish peeking up from the surface. Wavy brown locks that angels, voices soft and mystical, singing above his Greek god hair. No one dares make a sound as he gracefully walks past, nodding with confidence and thoughtfulness as he passes by him; his scent remaining still where he once walked that seemed like ages passed, but in reality only seconds.

He was as tall as the heavens and as modest as the air itself. Eyes like sapphires and as gentle as the setting sun reflecting against the waves of the seashore. He smelled of cranberries and autumn. Coming as softly as a remembered dream.

As he spoke his voice raised just so, as if there were a chorus behind him and he was the conductor. His eyes glowed golden and silver as he spoke, his voice like honey and cream.

He scanned the crowd. He was so hot omg…. Omg but whats this??!! FAnnGGSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZ!! LOL I THHINK HES A VAMPIRE AND HES MY BOYFRIEND NOW I HAVE CLAIMED HIM LOLLLZZZ

(skipping ahead nowwwwwww)

I AAM A VAMPIRE TO AND WE HAVE VAMPIRE CHILDREN NOW xDDDD

LOL comment foaur moar updates!!111!! RAWR

Hello!
I am Lexi, and you have read one of my pieces! It was through this piece in my literature class that I have discovered I have a knack for this sort of thing. Ironic literature, that somehow is true to life. I hope you enjoyed!

This piece I feel might need a description if some of you were wondering what was going on in there! Well, I am here to tell you, thankfully. I wanted it to represent the typical "boy falls in love with girl" romance, and yes, it is satire in some ways, confusing in others and ironic in most. The idea came from both my friend and I! But, she was the one who really pushed me to do it:)

If you have any questions or comments at all feel free to write me:)