Jeffrey and Luke | Teen Ink

Jeffrey and Luke

By kylenash13 BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia
kylenash13 BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia

Once upon a time, there lived two boys, like Batman and Robin, these two boys were special since birth, and now the world will know, The Legend of Jeffrey and Luke.

A few centuries ago, their lived two men with the names of Jeffrey and Luke. Jeffrey was born with unique super powers that no other man in the universe owned. To this day people still wonder how Jeffrey was born with such incredible powers. His parents were as normal as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich; nevertheless. He was born with incredible powers. Before he had the chance to use these powers. He had to go to school with all the normal kids and learn. On his first year in grade school; Jeffrey didn’t know better, so he had decided to use his laser vision (just one of his millions of powers; including invisibility, super strength, super speed, the ability to stretch far, etc.), and went into the school through the path he made with his laser vision. No one saw Jeffrey do this, but one kid saw him and after this event; Jeffrey and Luke would end up being best friends for eternity.

His name was Luke. Luke was a regular kid just strolling through ready to start first grade and was behind Jeffrey walking to school. He saw the laser vision and was astonished. He sat next to Jeffrey in class, and when it was time recess; he started talking to Jeffrey. “So Jeffrey do you have any cool super powers” Luke asked. “No why do you ask?” Jeffrey wondered. “LIAR, I saw you use your laser vision in the beginning of the day” Luke screamed. “Please Luke, please don’t tell anyone it’s very important to me” Jeffrey explained. “ Alright I won’t, want to hang out after school?” Luke asked. Jeffrey said yes and that started the friendship.

After school, Jeffrey and Luke decided to hang out. Luke and Jeffrey had a long talk. After talking for hours, Luke brought up the topic about if he could become a super hero also. Jeffrey responded by explaining that he did not know if he could. He tried three times, and it didn’t work, but then on the fourth try Jeffrey really tried this time, and poof just like that Luke was also a super hero.

The first real action that Jeffrey and Luke got into was the day that evil Squidward Tentacles took over Bikini Bottom and eventually the whole Pacific Ocean. Jeffrey and Luke had to put a stop to this garbage. First, Jeffrey and Luke tried using their fire breathing powers, but failed. You have to remember that this was Jeffrey and Luke’s real fight and it was their longest. Then realizing that they couldn’t do it by themselves, Jeffrey and Luke called for their new Pokemon pets. Treeko and Bulbasaur, which they bought off eBay. They helped, but after taking a lot of damage, they fainted. Then after remembering all the fine moments of watching Spongebob Squarepants, Luke and Jeffrey used their annoying Spongebob and Patrick laugh ( One of their million powers) they made Squidward unconscious for a quick minute. By then, he was sent to jail and never got out again.

In conclusion, Jeffrey and Luke turned out to be the best of friends. They trained for long periods and finally mastered their powers. Now, Jeffrey and Luke are still best friends; nevertheless, old age hit them hard, and Jeffrey and Luke sit along side Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in their retirement home. Luke and Jeffrey are two butt-kicking best friends, and the legend of these two super heroes will never die.

This piece was written when my best friend moved away so I wrote about us two having super powers with different names