If Edward Was A REAL Vampire And Bella Had Common Sense | Teen Ink

If Edward Was A REAL Vampire And Bella Had Common Sense

November 24, 2010
By mrose13 PLATINUM, Petoskey, Michigan
mrose13 PLATINUM, Petoskey, Michigan
22 articles 1 photo 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself, unless you suck" -Joss Whedon


She'd known as soon as she'd said no, as soon as his golden eyes had turned hateful, his perfect face hard. It wasn't like it was surprise for him, as soon as she knew what he was she'd told him no. A handsome face wasn't worth an untimely death.

The second no had come when she'd found him standing by her truck. Her tone wasn't mean, but it was very definite. She'd meant it to be authoritative.

The third and final time she'd lost it. Who wouldn't? Bella had just finished brushing her teeth and had walked into her room. She'd turned to her bookshelf, selected her favorite. His greeting of, "Hey." had sent the novel to the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!" Bella shouted.

"I just wanted to see you Sweet Thing." It was probably meant to be sexy, Bella found it creepy.

"LOOK! I DO NOT LIKE YOU!!!! YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE, BUT YOU ALSO THRIST FOR MY BLOOD. SO GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T COME BACK!" That was when he'd turned scary. He'd stood, his tone as murderous as his eyes.

"Bella, I love you. I love you more than anyone else. I NEED you Bella." She ]wheeled to the window. Desperately, she threw herself out of the window. Her hands grabbed at the branches, but, as she was fairly weak, Bella had slipped and landed awkwardly on the ground. She lunged at her truck and jerked the door open.

Bella turned the keys and screeched out of the driveway. Luckily, Edward had showed up before she'd put her pajamas on, so her keys had been in her sweatshirt pocket.

She fled.

Bella knew he could catch her, obviously he was toying with her. She was going to have to kill him. Terror sent tears sliding down her cheeks. What could she possibly kill him with? The camping store was at the edge of her vision. She turned the wheel in a flash of inspiration.

At 103 miles per hour, Isabella Swan crashed through the glass doors. The shattered glass exploded across the tile flooring. She lurched out of the door and ran to the tent aisle. It wasn't traditional but it was going to have to do.

She grabbed the packet of metal tent stakes. Bella fumbled the package open and got her 'weapon' in her hand as Edward leapt at her. The 'stake' pierced his heart, just as his fangs caught her throat.

Bella shoved the carcass into the shards of glass. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. Her hand immediately went to her throat. The two punctures weren't to large, blood was coming out, but not an unbearable amount. Bella got to her feet unsteadily and looked around.

If there was one thing she'd learned from this, it was she was never dating another freak again.


The author's comments:
I kind of want to write more about this... what do you all think?