Werewolf of NCIS | Teen Ink

Werewolf of NCIS

By icefang BRONZE, Temecula, California
icefang BRONZE, Temecula, California

I have seen many things in my long life, but the weirdest thing I’ve probably seen was on one chilly winter morning. My day started off as any other would have, I run the perimeter of my territory and then went hunting. What I didn’t expect to see was a group of humans chasing after another human. Curious about what was going on I trotted after them staying a good distance away to, but still close enough to watch. The chase soon turned into a shoot out when the fleeing human was joined by others, I still don’t see why humans call my kind beasts when they create weapons of death. As I watch the fleeing human turn and him and his group began to run again and the other began to chase, and I follow keeping a safe distance away so I wouldn’t get shot, not that it would harm me it is just a pain. I lost sight of them until I heard a yell of pain and the smell of blood reached my nostrils. I trotted toward the scent and saw one of the chasing humans lying on the ground bleeding out. His eyes where clenched shut in pain and he didn’t noticed my coming closer to him. I stood on my hind legs and sniffed the air; his human companions were heading away, unaware of their fallen partner. Sighing I knew I couldn’t let him die, so I scooped him up and run back towards my den.

He was slipping in and out of unconsciousness by the time I got there. I laid him down on my fur bed and tore his shirt and jacket off; he yelled eyes flying open when I applied pressure to the wound. “Lie still human or you will bleed out,” I hissed and he nodded lying his head back down, I reached over to a cupboard where I kept medical equipment in case I was ever shot by a hunter. I snarled noticing I would have to release the pressure of the wound in order to get what I need, “Human, I need you to keep holding the pressure while I get what I need to help you.” I said; he kept his eyes clenched shut as he reached down and press down on the cloth that I had place over the wound.
Quickly getting up and grabbing my gear, I rummaged through it until I found my disinfectant, needle, thread and tweezers. I grabbed more cloth and heated up some water after sterilizing the equipment I used the water to wash the wound. He screamed as I did so, but kept still, I removed the bullet and the disinfected the wound and finally stitch the wound close. “It may not be professional, but at least it will hold,” I muttered as the human finally passed out.
I let him sleep watching closely to make sure he was ok and nothing changed. ‘I have to be the weirdest werewolf out there, helping a human, what was I thinking, his kind killed thousands of us, oh well I’m not going to kill him now,’ I thought looking at the sleeping human. I had removed the bloody furs from under him and had replaced them, watching him stir I knew he would be awake soon and would probably want to leave. I went over to my stove and heated up some tea which I normally drank when I got injured. He awoke right after the tea finished brewing, “Ah so the little human finally awakens, thought I had killed you for a moment,” I chuckled as he struggled to sit up.
I poured the tea and handed him the glass, “Drink it’ll help with the pain.”
He took it and gulped it down and then coughed, “Wow that’s strong.”
I chuckled and sipped mine, “You have a name young one?”
“Young, I think you need glasses I’m not young,” the human chuckled.
“I can see fine, but compared to my age you are nothing more than a child, and you have failed to answer my question,” I stated bluntly.
“Jethro, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, do you have a name,” he asked.
“Midnight, Midnight Athera Sapree,” I said proudly.
“And I thought my name is bad.”
“I do not believe my name is bad, I fact I bare it with honor, the Sapree family is a respected clan of werewolves…” I said quickly shutting up, but it was too late.
“Werewolf, I knew I was dead,” Jethro said lying back down.
“You’re not dead human.”
“No then how come I’m talking to a werewolf!”
“Where do you think the stories come from, don’t think that every myth and legend is false, many of the things you don’t believe is real, I, being one of the,” I said standing and moving to pour myself more tea, “Do you want anymore?”
“No thank you, I should really be going my team is probably worried sick,” he said struggling to stand.
I grabbed him before he fell and laid him back on the bed, “You’re not going anywhere until you heal, if your friends come and find you then I will let you leave, but I will not allow you to leave until I feel you are fit enough to.”
“You can’t keep me here,” he said struggling against my hand, which kept him lying flat on the bed.
“Yes I can little human, you have nothing that can harm me and no way to escape me,” I said with a toothy grin.

I love Werewolves and NCIS so i put them together ^^
this is just the first chapter.

icefang BRONZE said...
on May. 10 2011 at 2:31 pm
icefang BRONZE, Temecula, California
sure go to devient art .com and type in the werewolf of ncis it should come up with all the chapters i have so far ^^

on Nov. 30 2010 at 7:43 pm
CaraBlane BRONZE, So. Whitley, Indiana

" Well... I guess even bad people have good endings."

I would really like that if you could.  I am serious that I liked your story.  Gibbs is my favorite character in the show next to Ducky and Abby

on Nov. 30 2010 at 7:41 pm
CaraBlane BRONZE, So. Whitley, Indiana

I would really like that.  I am serious that i liked your story!!!  Gibbs is one of my favorite characters in the show

icefang BRONZE said...
on Nov. 30 2010 at 12:09 pm
icefang BRONZE, Temecula, California
thank you soo much, if you want I can send you the link to the outer chapters.

on Nov. 25 2010 at 7:40 pm
CaraBlane BRONZE, So. Whitley, Indiana

I like it!!! i am really glad that you put Gibbs in there and not Denozo.  Anyway, really riviting!!!