Life After the Ball | Teen Ink

Life After the Ball

October 27, 2010
By Becca025 BRONZE, Herndon, Virginia
Becca025 BRONZE, Herndon, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

While Cinderella was running down the steps to get to her carriage, one of her shoes fell off and she tripped and fell down the stairs. After she fell down the steps, the prince came out and immediately took her to the hospital. Cinderella was placed in a room and the doctor came to find out what was wrong, then left. It had just struck twelve o'clock and she transformed back into her peasant clothes. When the doctor came back in to tell her that nothing was wrong, he didnt recognize her. He mistaked her for another patient, and thought that he had just walked into the wrong room. He called the nurses in to have the patient wheeled into the operating room to have brain surgery. She then told the doctor that he told her she was fine and she was going to be released from the hospital. The nurses warned the doctor that this patient was tricky and was trying to convince other doctors earlier that she did not need surgey. She then entered the operating room......


The author's comments:
This story is a break off of the classic cinderella story and what could have happened after the ball.