Who Wrote This? Part Two | Teen Ink

Who Wrote This? Part Two

By knightkristin SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
knightkristin SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon, the perfect day to be outside, but Harry was bustling around trying to find out who could be making him have feelings for Malfoy so much.

Could it honestly be Malfoy? Does he really love me? I wonder if that’s why Ron was so upset…does he love me like a lover too??

Ginny brought him back to reality. “Harry? Harry? Anyone home?” She knocked on his noggin.

“Hey. Cut it out,” Harry whined rubbing the spot Ginny had tapped.

“All I’m trying to do is deliver a message.” Ginny said sighing.

“What’s that?” Harry asked.

“Lupin needs to talk to you so you need to meet him by the Black Lake in 10 minutes.” Ginny told.

“Lupin?!” Harry replied out loud, “why?”

“I don’t know,” Ginny said and walked off to Neville, who was sitting by the fireplace, petting his toad.

Lupin? Does this have to do with this ‘souped-up’ story some freaky writer has placed me in? I guess everything has to do with it, I mean come on are these even my own thoughts?

At the lake Lupin was already there.

“Harry there’s something I need to talk to you about,” Lupin said.

“Yeah, I’m listening,” Harry replied.

“Well…Sirius and I had a special friendship, like you and Ron,” Lupin explained.

“Don’t tell me Ron told you what happened at dinner last night…” Harry said a bit annoyed.

“This is a fan fiction; the writer lets characters know before they are said in the story.” Lupin told.

“Am I the only one that didn’t know about this fan fiction thing?!” Harry fumed.

“I think so Harry, really sad if you ask me,” Lupin said.

“All you wanted to tell me was that Ron and I have a special friendship. Is this the type of relationship that I’m trying to avoid from Malfoy?” Harry asked.

“As in a love relationship? Yes,” Lupin said.

“My godfather is gay?!” Harry half yelled.

“No only bisexual. He dated a girl a few years before he went to Azkaban,” Lupin explained.

“Lupin, this is way too disturbing for me, so I’m going to find this fan fiction writer and put an end to this,” Harry said with determination.

Only a few hours went by when he remembered the ‘Room of Requirements’, he wondered if that was where the writer was hiding. So Harry set off, to go in hunt for the room.

“Halloo Harry,” Sir Nick called out to Harry.

“Hey Nick,” Harry replied.

“Draco Malfoy’s been banging at the Gryffindor Common Room Door screaming your name for quite some time now. What’s all that about?” Nick asked.

“Oh he’s mad at me again, you know the usual,” Harry said trying to cover up the fact that the real reason was that he, Harry, kissed Draco.

“Oh, okay. I just thought that was out of character for young Draco.” Nick explained.

“He’s been a bit off lately.” Harry said.

“Okay then I’ll be off.” Nick said gloomily.

Finding himself in front of the ‘Room of Requirements’, Harry shoved the door open. A single girl no older than 15 or 16 was sitting at a desk bet and whispering to herself.

“Hello?” Harry said.

“Wha-“the girl said startled and turned around and back around.

“Who are you?” Harry asked.

“Come see.” She said with a motioning hand.

Harry walked over to see what she was writing.

“Whoa!” Harry said shocked. He couldn’t help but read every word. It was who he had been looking for. The fan fiction writer!

Before he could get the words out of his mouth there was total darkness and Harry collapsed.

The second part of a five part fan fiction about Harry Potter

Yeah, i still dont really care for this story but im gonna go on and read the other 3 parts of the story real fast...but why are they gay??? Not that i have anything agsnit gay people....