The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

akwolfchick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Briliant! I'm not the biggest twilight fan so this really cracked me up!

SerraAngel replied...
LOL!!!!! Also Plz check out Eternal night: Capter 1 and COMMENT. :)

jonas_chic899 said...
lolol that made me laugh!! ive only read the 1st two books but that was still funny!!!

AmberAnn_d-_-b said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 8:36 am
Oh my gosh hilarious, I love this. This pretty much captues it haha. I almost cried laughing XD

SandyC said...
LOL....i LUV this...i have been waiting for someone to make fun of the Twlight Saga, an you did it perfectly

greystar said...
OMG that was awesomly perfect! i love twilight, but this was hilarious!: D

vampiresrock said...
Nice! I LOVE the Twilight Saga, and this was halarious!!!!   I loved it! Kudos to you!

SerraAngel replied...
right now I'm lmao!!!!!

Metree This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 10:26 am
Thank you so much for this gem lol it was awesome

spag-bol-lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 14, 2010 at 6:13 am
I READ THE SAGA AND LIKED IT LODES FOR LIKE SIX WEEKS! I EVEN GOT A TEE SHIRT! BUT YOUTSYOURS WAS REALLY FUNNY!!!! YOU SHOULD INCLUDE A MOCKING BIT ABOUT BELLABELLS BEING DEPRESSED FOR LIKE THE ENTIRE OF NEW MOON! "IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED A HOLE IN MY CHEST"!!!! HA HA HA U R FUNNY! BTW SOYY ABOUT CAPS, MY PHONE WONTWON'T LET ME WRITE IN LOWER CAPS! 

DaniWill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my god... that was hillarious!!! :D My abs hurt from laughing so much! You should totally do this for more series!!!

Undiscovered said...
That was hysterical! Oh my gosh! I have been sick and tired of all these nutty Twilight fans that were ruining the book! This made me laugh!

MusicLover2012 said...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 9:59 am
This was quite hilarious. You should do this for other series.

burningembers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this!!  You phrased things perfectly; I was cracking up the whole time : )

silverkiramoto said...
All I have to say is this...THANK YOU. I've been so surrounded by Twilight monkeys (aka my sister and stepmother) that this is a wonderful relief. Granted, I've read the books, I liked them alright, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. >> But, again, congrats.

Oh_ShelbY_XD replied...
Amen to that

gennygirl said...

hahahahah!!

awesome!!

ayu_2210 said...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 7:17 am
hey...that was hilarious..im still rofl. great work

Lexi-Pex said...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 6:06 am
i thought that was so funny! definitely one of my faves. !

liisangel said...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 1:39 am
That was awesome! I like Twilight but oh my gosh to the writer I do say you win at life :D:D:D:D

Ashton said...
I've read all of the twilight saga.  For a little while (2 months) I was completely obsessed.  Afterwards though, I laughed at myself.  This made me laugh even harder. BTW-this is hysterical!!!!