The Twilight Saga in About Two Minutes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

[BELLA and EDWARD are onstage. EDWARD is staring over his shoulder like a creeper at BELLA.]

BELLA: Are you a vampire?

EDWARD: No! Yes...

[BELLA whirls around to face EDWARD.]

BELLA: I love you.

EDWARD: I love you too.

[They kiss. JAMES enters and stands menacingly behind BELLA.]

BELLA: Help! I'm in danger!

[EDWARD punches JAMES. JAMES falls and is no longer onstage. The pair kiss again.]

EDWARD: I love you. I don't love you. I have to go now.

BELLA: Aww.

[EDWARD exits. JACOB enters.]

JACOB: I love you too.

BELLA: Yay!

[They embrace. EDWARD rushes back in.]

EDWARD: Hey, get away from my girl!

JACOB: Or what?

[Michael Jackson music plays, preferably 'Thriller.']

EDWARD and JACOB in UNISON: Dance off!

[They dance for a short time before BELLA interjects.]

BELLA: Stop it! Can't you see- my eggo is preggo!

EDWARD: Yay!

JACOB: (with intensity) I am in love your child! [awkward pause] Hey, isn't there something about the Volturi?

EDWARD: Yeah, but that was anti-climactic.

BELLA: Nothing happened. Edward! Please! Kill me so I can live forever!

EDWARD: (looks doubtful) Okay.

[EDWARD pulls out a gun and shoots her. She collapses to the ground; JACOB face-palms.]

JACOB: I think she meant "bite me."

EDWARD: Oh.

[EDWARD bites BELLA.]

BELLA: (rising with arms outstretched) I'm aliiiiiive!

[RENESME, preschool aged, runs out from behind her.]

RENESME: I'm your daughter!

ALL: Yay!

[Cut to scene of the four skipping through a field with "Happy Together" by the Turtles playing. EDWARD, already shiny, takes his shirt off and blinds everyone with his whiteness. Music abruptly cuts off.]

EDWARD: Oops.

End credits.

Timber2141 said...
today at 8:18 pm
This article is brilliant. Nothing else to say. :)

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23 at 10:35 am
I loved this so much...and now I feel compelled to read the Twilight saga. Great job. I look forward to more of your work! (Feel free to read and comment on any or all of my work:TeenInk.com/fiction/romance/article/812903/Love-at-First-Light/ (the link to My best piece!)

IanultramanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12 at 2:49 pm
IF there was a replay button I would've hit it so many times... Thank god I have a mouse.

writer8594This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 6:29 pm
This is too funny!

annycs13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8 at 10:20 pm
LOLZ! This is great!

Timber2141 said...
Jul. 2 at 12:15 am
That. Was. AWESOME!!!

Valentina99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10 at 3:02 pm
Nailed it.

Musical_Mischief_Mayhem said...
May 29 at 11:38 am
Loved it! Do the Hunger Games next!

OnceUponAnEmptyRoadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25 at 4:27 am
There are no words to describe how much I love this. This..is the best thing ever written. [SLOW CLAP] Brava, my friend, brava.

alex.paige.m said...
May 15 at 8:25 pm
Im planing on fliming this in early june! super excited. this is really funny stuff :)

super.ballerinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 5:32 pm
I literally am dead. Holy moley, you are amazing!

Listenntomusiceveryday said...
May 3 at 9:15 pm
Well. I just died. More than once.

Maddie17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 10:24 am
I can't stop laughing! X"D

casey_lgThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19 at 11:01 am
This is perfect and I think you are my hero now.

OfficialIzzyColonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 12:38 pm
This is the best Twilight fanfic I've ever read.

The_EdgeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 6:08 pm
Brilliant. I now see why almost everyone hates this series. Thank you for summing it up in a truly awesome way.

SkyTekileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 1:01 pm
Just.. yes. Just, yes.

Ilovewolfhumans said...
Mar. 3 at 6:30 pm
That was funny and nice

The_Girl_of_Many_Words This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21 at 3:08 pm
This is freaking amazing. Thank you.

Mo-Con said...
Feb. 13 at 1:52 pm
Dear Author, I shed a tear during this paper Thank you, Mo-Con