Harry lily & James potter finally meet

Chapter 1
“James, do you think that Serious Black is watching Harry for us?”
“I don’t know maybe Lily, I mean it has been 21 years since we last saw him.”

Meanwhile at Harry & Ginny’s house
“Morning, Ginny.”
“Morning, Harry.”
“Where’s the kids we’re going to be late.”
“Upstairs, still getting ready.”
“James, Lily, Albus, come on we’re going to be late if we don’t leave soon.”
“Coming.”

The Potters left for platform nine and three quarters. They met Ron, Hermoine, and Rose when they arrived. The kids took off to go have some fun before the train leaves. Harry’s scar starts to burn but he ignores it. Suddenly He-Who-Can’t-Be-Named appeared to finish off Harry for good.

“Harry get the kids, we’ll keep him distracted.”

Harry went to get the kids, when he did they begged him not to go. He tried to tell them that their parents were in danger and he needed to help them. They wouldn’t let him leave, so finally they watched as Harry fought to protect them. After the fight was over Lily went over to tell them that someone was here to talk to them. They all went to see who it was.

“Who are you, what do you want?”
“Don’t tell me that you forgot about me already.”
“Professor is that you?”
“Yes Ronald it is.”
“Dumbledore oh it is so good to see you.”
The kids got onto the train and Serious came into the room that they were in. Their parents and Dumbledore were on their way to Harry’s and Ginny’s house to talk over tea. On the way out of the train they met Hagrid who is the grounds keeper at Hogwarts.
"Hi ya kids, it seems like just yesterday that your parents started school here."
"Hey Lily watch out for Snape and Malfoy."
"Oh I will, I'm not scared of Snape or Malfoy."
"Albus come on don't be a scaredy cat. We don't have all night."

MoraleAsh said...
It was kind of really confusing and it felt like it was sped up. There's not much emotion or detail either. It was just "this happened and then this happened" and so on. I believe  you should add a little detail and maybe clear it up-maybe a little less dialogue. Altogether it has great potential. Maybe do a little bit of research on the series as well. :)

LittleTeapot13 said...

Sirius isn't spelled serious.

Albus Dumbledore died long before Harry and Ginny had kids. 

Even just wildly assuming Lily and James SOMEHOW were still alive, if they hadn't seen Harry in 21 years, that'd make him 22 at most. Therefore it'd make the year 2002. Albus (Harry's middle son) wasn't even born until 2005. And if Lily was going to Hogwarts as well, then that'd put the date of this story at aprox. 2019 because the end of the last book is 2017 and it's Albus's first y... (more »)

StelaDalca said...
I agree with everyone it was kind of confusing. But the idea was good and not the ending I was expecting.

Hermione700 said...
Hey, just wanted to say, since you seem to be getting a lot of constructive critizism, don't be put off by any of it. Writing is probably a bit complicated for you, so don't worry about it. As long as you work on your skill i am sure you will discover that you are a wonderful writer. For me, i have to agree with the below comments saying that this was confusing, and i would reccomend rereading the the series. But writing prequels off of books is actually really hard, because the people who read ... (more »)

The_DoctorDonna replied...
I agree. You have some great potential, don't let these comments get in your way. Just keep working on it and maybe have some friends proofread it for grammar and stuff. I often find that I think my writing makes sense, but then my friends point out lots of mistakes. Ignore the rude comments and just look at the suggestions. Just don't lose hope!

VivaSarcasm said...
Oh, and why is Voldemort back? In the books, it is clearly stated that people cannot be brough back to life. Voldemort could be considered an exception, but that is because he was only really half-alive (look up more on Horcruxes). So why is he back? Just do some research, please. You had a good idea but this story had nothing to do with Harry Potter, except for the names basically.

VivaSarcasm said...
And you spelled Sirius wrong. It's not Serious, as  in seriously. It's sirius, as in Sirius Radio. The logo of Sirius is a dog, because the constellation Sirius is of a canine. It explains why Sirius can become a dog. Sirius Black.

VivaSarcasm said...
I liked the theme but it doesn't really make any sense...?

Mrs.FredWeasley said...
I was really confused with this piece. You seem to understand the relationships between the different characters, but the plot and dialogue is a bit off. Try to clean it up a little and add some more descriptive language and I think that you could turn this into something really great! Keep writing-the more you write, the better your writing becomes! :)

AnimalGirl said...
um, this was good, confusing, but good. and how do all of the charicters came back? most of the charicters you names are dead, and have been dead. can you explain? and the storyline needs to be a little more abvious. it was hard to fallow. and have you read the books?

Synestria said...

Hey.  You've got a great idea there, but there are a few error both grammatically and story-wise.  A few tips:

1.  Explain why and how the already-dead characters came back to life.  Perhaps one of Voldemort's underlings brought him back to life somehow.

2.  Read the books, please.  Again if you already have.

3.  Fix the choppy story-line.  If writing something out in story form is hard for you, create a... (more »)

Jessica_Twine said...
It was very choppy. I like the idea that you were trying to get, but it was very confusing

ThatClarinetPerson said...
ditto, diamondsinthegrass. also, "serious"?

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
just as contructive critisism, none of this makes sense.

kielymarie said...
Very choppy, doesn't relate to the book, lots of grammar errors. This needs work.

zezasister said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:43 am
I didn't really like this fanfiction... but you know just go over it a little. i think its ok 2 have written it the way u did cuz it doesnt have to be the way the books go but it needs a good grammar check! otherwize its pretty good.

highflyer101 said...
Ok, not only are like half the characters in this dead, so is the writing! I mean, for the fight scene, actually WRITE about the fight, and it can't be so calm afterwards. You have no grammar skills either! This isn't IM! I was just bored the entire time. It was just bad. Sorry!

highflyer101 replied...
If you contact me through one of my other stories, I wrote a revised version of this for you, so, if you want any ideas...

TaKeN_FoR_LiFe_42410 said...
This was not that good....i agree with everone else, you need to read the books then write this cause you messed up...! I am sorry if that is mean to say but it is also true..!

dant3 said...
wow. don't write fan fiction if you have never read the books. Lily and James are dead. Sirius is dead. Dumbledore is dead. and you completely left out hugo, Ron and Hermionie's other child. and thats not even mentioning all the gramatical errors and akward writing style.