Cuddling: Muichiro x Reader | Teen Ink

Cuddling: Muichiro x Reader

By jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California
jellifish DIAMOND, Foster City, California

Muichiro helps you unwind. 

The long day had taken its toll on you, leaving you feeling weary and drained. As you sat on the couch, a tired yawn escaped your lips, a clear sign of your exhaustion. Sensing your weariness, Muichiro, who was sitting beside you, turned his gaze towards you, concern evident in his eyes.

"Come here," he softly spoke, his voice gentle yet comforting. "Rest your head on my lap. It might help you relax."

A smile tugged at the corners of your lips at his suggestion. It sounded like a dream come true. You shifted your position, carefully resting your head on Muichiro's lap, feeling the gentle support of his thigh against your neck. Instantly, you were enveloped in a sense of security and warmth, as if his mere presence could chase away the weariness that had settled in your bones.

Muichiro's touch was like a feather, tracing delicate patterns through your hair. His fingers moved with a soothing rhythm, creating a sensation that lulled you into a state of tranquility. The gentle strokes seemed to erase the tensions of the day, replacing them with a sense of calm.

"Are you comfortable?" Muichiro's voice reached your ears, carrying with it a genuine concern.

A soft sigh escaped your lips, the weight of the day slowly dissipating. "Yes, very... thank you."

Muichiro's touch continued, his fingers seamlessly moving through your hair, threading through the strands with care. He leaned back against the couch, offering you a sense of stability and support. His presence alone was enough to ease your troubled mind, and you couldn't help but feel grateful for his unwavering kindness.

"You've been working so hard lately," Muichiro spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. "You deserve this moment of relaxation. Let yourself unwind."

A contented smile played on your lips as you felt the truth in his words. Muichiro's understanding of your efforts and the acknowledgment of your dedication warmed your heart. But it was his presence, his willingness to offer solace in the simplest of gestures, that made the moment truly special.

"Having you here with me makes it even better," you murmured, your voice filled with gratitude and affection. "Just knowing I have your support... it means everything to me."

A fleeting, gentle smile curved Muichiro's lips, his eyes meeting yours in a shared understanding. He continued his ministrations, the soft touch of his fingers creating a soothing melody against your scalp. The world around you faded into insignificance, leaving only the two of you in a cocoon of tranquility.

In that intimate silence, the only sound that resonated was the comforting beat of your intertwined hearts. The rhythm spoke volumes, a testament to the bond you shared—a bond that transcended words, a connection that offered solace in moments of vulnerability.

And so, you remained there, cradled in Muichiro's lap, his touch providing solace and his presence bringing a sense of peace.