Fiction Story | Teen Ink

Fiction Story

April 10, 2019
By Anonymous

Scene 1

“I feel empty inside I feel that I don’t have emotions.”

“I feel nothing inside because I can’t find a strong opponent to fight.”

“I can’t find proper enemies and ever since that obtained this power I’ve felt nothing.”

“I always wanted to be a hero in my city and no one recognized me, so I decided to join a hero association.”

“I ran into a friendly cyborg named genos and he was fighting a mutant mosquito women and I saved his life last minute and he’s been looking up to me like his master and he wants the strength that I have.”

“Please tell me how you got that strong sensei?” Genos asked?

“Please don’t call me sensei,” Saitama said.

“Sorry master” Genos said. “Don’t call me that either!” Saitama yelled. Saitama sighed and exclaimed, “If you join the hero association exam with me I’ll make you my student.”

“Alright master I’ll do it,” Genos said.

They went to the hero association training grounds for all the hero tryouts. They had to take a physical and written exam. Saitama’s test was to do as many side steps in seconds, another test is vertical jumping, another is punching machine, and many more tests that saitama took and either he broke the record or he broke the machine because of how strong he was.

Saitama and Genos are back in the locker rooms and waiting for the scores to come back to them. Genos got a perfect score on the physical exam and written exam. Then saitama opened his and he didn’t get a perfect score he barely passed the written exam and got a perfect on a physical. So genos was Class S hero and Saitama is a class C hero which are the lowest so he gotta keep going up the ranks and classes but saitama doesn’t care because he has the power to climb the ranks fast. Saitama and genos are back at the house that they live in and genos has a radar scanner that he put around the perimeter and it was going off that enemies were approaching. Then the roof caved in and a mutated prey mantis tried attacking saitama but he easily dodged and killed the mantis in one punch. They both go outside and saitama’s body was pulled under ground by a mutated mole and a mutated lion confronts saitama. Genos tries to get to his master but then was stopped by a cyborg gorilla.

“Get out of my way!” Genos screamed. Genos started attacking the cyborg gorilla and the gorilla wasn’t trying to fight back because genos wasn’t the target it was saitama. “Not the right target but needs to be exterminated” the cyborg gorilla said. The cyborg gorilla sends genos into buildings but then genos comes back and fires his incineration cannon and kicks the cyborg gorilla down.

Back to saitama still in the ground the lion is trying to interrogate Saitama but Saitama isn’t listening and yawns asking “are you done talking? I’m getting bored.”  Then Saitama easily gets out of the ground and kills the lion with normal consecutive punches. The mole tries to retreat underground because the lion was their strongest mutated fighter and the mole is still digging underground but saitama easily caught up and killed him also. Back at with Genos fighting the cyborg gorilla and the gorilla’s mechanical arms are gone and legs are gone. The only parts connected is the body and it’s head and genos is asking him questions. “Who sent you?” Genos asked.

“I will not give you information you will never beat the lion beast.” Cyborg gorilla said.

“You mean this guy?” Saitama asked while holding the lion’s eyeball. The cyborg gorilla then gave up and said “the house of evolution sent us.”

“Who is the house of evolution?” Saitama asked.

“It is a place where a group of scientist experiment on us animals to make us better and to make us part of evolution and make are genetics better than before.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scene 2

Saitama and Genos are finally taking action and now they are officially heroes. Genos is a class S hero which means class S is the best of the best of the heros.  Saitama was ranked C lowest of the heroes but they don’t know that he is the strongest. Someone from the hero association noticed how strong saitama was and was telling people that there is a god residing in his body. He believes that he will climb the ranks really fast and will make it rank S. Saitama and Genos decided to train after the hero association they went to middle of a desert and genos wanted to try his new cyborg arms for himself.

“Please don’t go easy on me master.” Genos said

“Okay genos” saitama said

“Master remember we have to be active being a hero or if we don’t do we get kicked out.”

Saitama agreed to his terms. Genos started up his cyborg arms to start firing a whole volley of a fire beam. Saitama easily dodged it and jumped high in the air while genos follows by firing his cannons to launch himself into the air. Saitama easily dodges all of genos attacks because saitama  was way to fast for genos. They both landed back on the ground and saitama said “is that all you got genos?”

“Of course not master” Genos said.

Genos starts to absorb the power from the ground and transforms his arms into a giant cannon. Genos fired his arm cannon of incineration and saitama dodged it and saitama ended up behind genos and tapped on his face and said “gotcha.”

Genos didn’t notice him move and got surprised. Genos turned around and sighed saying, “master you know that I don’t want you to hold back on me I want you to go all out on me.”

“Okay then genos” Saitama said.

Saitama went up to genos face so fast that genos didn’t even see him move and while saitama fakes a punch to genos face genos tries to hit him first but saitama knew his moves and dodged it and ended up behind him about to throw a punch saitama moved so fast genos didn’t know what to do genos was just standing there. Saitama then stopped his punched and the force of his punch blew wind everywhere and sent genos hair everywhere. Saitama then tapped his face and said “now let’s go get food genos I’m starving.” Genos stood standing there scared from the attack and surprised then said “right master” While saitama is walking away genos stood talking to himself about his master’s power.

“Master’s power is unbelievable his strength is off the charts and he would of killed me with that punch if master didn’t hold back.” Genos then looks behind him when there was a huge mountain behind him and said “I don’t think master knows his strength is unbelievable” There was a huge hole in the mountain that saitama made just from the force and wind from his only one punch he threw.

Saitama turned around confused asking genos “Hey genos you coming?”

“Oh yes master” Genos said.