Evil Twin | Teen Ink

Evil Twin

By JDV17 SILVER, Papillion, Nebraska
JDV17 SILVER, Papillion, Nebraska

How did I get myself in this situation? Well,I guess the temptation of a hot dog and some nachos, but I totally forgot I had to sit here and watch a hockey game with the idiot that coaxed me to come.
“Could you maybe try to look a little enthusiastic?” he asked. I countered with, “it’s five to zero dude, the team with the blue shirts are obviously going to win.” I pause for a second before realizing what I’d just done, “not that i’ve been watching!”
“Yeah, sure”
“Oh, come on, it’s hard not to watch when everyone around you is stomping their feet and screaming at the ice.” I continue
to sit and watch. All of a sudden I’m propelled to my feet. “Hey! Watch it!” I yell to no one in particular. Who the hell pulled me off my feet? I stand anyways, I can’t sit down for too long otherwise I won’t be able to get up. As I stand for awhile the crowd begins to engulf my mind, they enter my thoughts, and take control of my brain. They start to control me. I jump up and down, pound my fists on the glass, and scream gibberish to the players on the ice. I don’t know what is happening, I can’t control myself. I throw my nachos at the glass and scream some more. What is happening to me? I’ve never experienced this rush of adrenaline before.
When the crowd dies down and we all start leaving I finally speak like a normal human, “don’t ever take me there again.”