Asylum | Teen Ink

Asylum

By Mckenzie BRONZE, Monrovia, California
Mckenzie BRONZE, Monrovia, California

The room was cold, my ruff skin pressed against the frozen tiling. I couldn't bare to look away from the door, the wooden rusted door. Screams filled my ears, but I reluctantly ignored the,. My jaw tight, my face becoming a dark shad of purple
She screamed my name again, but I feared to look over. I slammed my eyes closed, ripping the end of my white blood stained dress away and pressing it against my eyes. My red hungry eyes. My body shook, my words jumbled together. 'Shut up,' I shrieked, my dry voice bouncing off the walls.
It took seconds for here winy voice to quiet down. I released the material from my eyes, to stare. My dry mouth opened, ready to ask why she had stopped so suddenly, she was too weak to not cry. My question was pointless.
I heard it, quick footsteps headed towards the door. The wooden door. The knob turned and the door opened. I wasn't prepared for the 'visitor'. The man, his worn eyes and sharp features, he wasn't my hero, but I was grateful. With him, I would be the only one in pain. I was already the life lost.

EVHrocksmyworld, Broomall, Pennsylvania
Wow! That was a really great story! It scared me :)

Could you read mine for me? I'm not sure how good it is, but you're a good writer, so you'd probably be able to rate how good it is better than me :)