The last dog tear | Teen Ink

The last dog tear

April 7, 2016
By NasreenKidz SILVER, Jerantut, Other
NasreenKidz SILVER, Jerantut, Other
7 articles 1 photo 0 comments

I wake up at 6 a.m. I waited for my owner to feed me. I will go to my owner room and jumped on him. Then, he will cuddle with me. I love him. In the afternoon, I will follow him to a shop that is so full of other pretty dogs. I found my new friends there! There was also a nurse that will check on me. At night, I will go to him and lick his face. He hug me and I went to my special bed and sleep  happily there.

One day, my owner is not on the mood. He was stressed out. He throw everything around him. He even try to kick me! What’s wrong with him? I beg him for food but he ignore me. He just throw me an unopened food can. I’m a dog! I don’t know how to open a can on my own! I ran outside my owner’s house and barked at him once.

I run as fast as lightning to the shop. I want to see my friend. I want to see the doctor . I want to see the other pretty dogs. Suddenly, I feel something hit me . Something bigger than me. Something that move 100 km/h. Tears start coming out from my eyes. I look around and see my owner. My owner is freeze. His heart was beating fast. I bark at him for the last time.

My blood is everywhere.
My soul is trying to get out from me.
My owner is regretting his life.
Everything will change.

I am sorry.


The author's comments:

This story is to make you realize that even though things is worse around you,there will still be something that can cheer you up