Midnight

I approached the gloomy forest where I had fist seen the god-like assassin. The forest seemed to hold its breath in an eerie, silence as if it was anticipating something sinister. As I wandered farther into the forest, the more alone I felt. *Will he come today?* I asked myself. The bone-chilling wind blew around me as the sky quickly grew darker. Lightning flashed all around me and the sky unleashed its fury. I groaned as hail struck me repeatedly and I glanced around to find shelter. I looked around but there were none. The lightning split open the sky and struck the tree right next to me. The tree made a resounding crack and fell towards. *Now I’ll never know his true identity,* I thought as I raised my hand in a feeble attempt to stop the tree. My vision caught a glimpse of a black cape before dissolving into nothing.

darkluvr said...
omg!! i love it, and it's so suspenseful!!! u need to write more stories like that!!!

vayashmoru21 said...
Oct. 21, 2008 at 1:23 am
Hey. Nice job! Looks kinda familiar, have I seen it before by any chance? Lol. Good to see you publishing Nikki, keep at it!