i just dont know...

have you ever had the feeling that someone was mad at you? then find out about things they've said behind your back? its not fun. my best friend hates me, she was just pretending the whole time that we were "cool", when really she says I'm a threat to her reputation, that... I'm a waste of air and perfectly good yearbook space. i always thought she liked me, i always thought she had my back. she doesn't know i know about everything she's said about me behind my back. is this how a friend should treat their friends? i just don't know...

taybuggyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thank you so much :)

ZeesrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is an interesting piece because it shows just as much as you can love your best friend at the same time they can hurt as much as well. NIce work

you've been my bestfriend for 4 years now, what do you mean new? lol haha typical Kiki

Kiara R. said...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:24 am
Ha, I'm her new Best Friend!!!