My Family

Everyone in my house has different likes. My mom, dad, and sister have the same hobbies; the wonderful world of watching TV and playing with the dog. My likes on the other hand are different. I like to play the guitar, drums, and trumpet. I don’t know many songs but I can play any song you throw at me if you give me a day to learn it. Some other of my likes are skateboarding, riding ATVs, and riding my mini-bike. I’m not like my family except for my traits. I’m like an unbroken shoe in a shot shoe garbage can, always standing out. When I am playing my guitar or drums it’s like they have a mind of their own. Sometimes I play the same song over, and over, and over until I get bored of it and decide to play a new song. I don’t know many tricks on my skateboard. All I know how to do is an Ollie, and a grind. Sometimes I fall trying to do a grind or an Ollie because I mess up and do something else. For some reason I am different from everyone else in my family. I don’t really know why I’m different; I guess I just am.