Just Dott... | Teen Ink

Just Dott...

By mena10895 PLATINUM, Amarillo, Texas
mena10895 PLATINUM, Amarillo, Texas

"dream as if you will live forerver, live as if you will doe today"- james dean

Just DOTT.......

Hi, my name is DOTT, just DOTT. I would like to tell you about my life, but only if you want to hear it…Okay I don’t have all day you know, well actually I probably do but you know what I mean. Okay here it is from me to you…
Oaky-Doaky I have two homes, that place you call earth, which I don’t like because I have a rather rude landing or as yall might call precipitation on the hard “ground” most the time anyways. Or there is my favorite home a cloud, where it is always peaceful and calming. My favorite things in my water cycle are the evaporation thingy; you know where we finally leave earth and form back into clouds. It’s easy to make friends or meat new rain drops, like when new clouds form with each other and come together I think they call it condensation? Oh and I almost forgot transpiration, because we get to float in the air like evaporation (back into the clouds you know.) I also kinda, sorta like the whole runoff system, because I like to go swimming. Sorry but I don’t have that much time to listen to your part and I honestly don’t wanna hear it either. Well I’ve gotta go ‘cause Rainey’s here and she is spending the night at my cloud. Catch ya later good bye

used this as a science project in 6th grade.

mena10895 PLATINUM, Amarillo, Texas

please leave comments telling me what you think on my work:D