Rapunzel the True Tale

You may have heard the story of Rapunzel,but like most fairy tales and happy endings it was only a sick lie. If you want the truth than keep reading. For one Rapunzel was crazy and obsessed with the prince. She had posters of him all over her room. She was also charged for murder, but that's another story. When people made up these tales they sort of mixed them up. See, the prince in Rapunzel had a ball. And Rapunzel really wanted to go to it. The only problem was that the prince thought that she was too crazy to invite. She had to find a way to get past his guards. So Rapunzel used one of her most prized skills, hitting people on their heads with rulers repeatedly. And that's exatly what she did. Once she was sure the guards were knocked out she snuck inside. The first thing he saw was the prince, she ran straight at him and tackled him. After that she felt a strong had on her shoulder that pulled her up.To her dismay it was a FBI agent. Remember how I told you she murdered someone, yeah, well the FBI people were still sort of ticked of about that. So, Rapunzel went to jail, the prince got a concussion, and the FBI got some ice cream.

AwesomeNewt said...
Hi Erin killed everybody then got some ice cream

MayDay replied...
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea.

katniss said...
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hootowl4 replied...
May 23, 2010 at 9:20 am
watch the languge :0

MayDay replied...
Katniss cursed?!?! Oh my, how unusual!

bloomingval said...
Wow - that Rapunzel is one crazy chick... great story!

hootowl4 said...
ha ha nice :)