The Secret Life of Tasian | Teen Ink

The Secret Life of Tasian

By tdizzle223 BRONZE, Tremonton, Utah
tdizzle223 BRONZE, Tremonton, Utah

“Come on Tasian pass the ball” said Ricky. Tasian was now going down the court bouncing the basketball. There was only 1 minute left of the game, and the score was Bears-99 and Golden State- 105. As Tasian was running towards the rim he tripped and lost control of the ball, he heard the groan of Coach Post Malone. He quickly got up and ran towards player 04, but 04 was getting faster. Tasian finally caught up to him and took the ball again, the Bears were only 2 points behind. With only 0.5 seconds on the clock. Tasian quickly dribbled down the court he was in the position of a 3-pointer, the Bears were telling him to shoot it but he didn’t because he was to scared to shoot it and miss, so he quickly moved inside the center circle and shot it, it slowly turned in a circular motion it was going to go in, but then it hit the back of the rim and shot the ball back towards Tasian. It hit Tasian right in the head, he hit the floor with a thud and everything went black for him.

“And the Toon Squad scores again!” Yelled the broadcaster. Bugs Bunny passed the Basketball to Michael Jordan. As Michael took it down the court Nawt blocked the ball, so Michael passed it to Tasian (aka Shizzle Tdizzle) he took the ball and shot the ball and made it. The score was now Monstars-101 and Toon Squad-99. The cloak now read 10 seconds and the Toon Squad had the ball again. Bugs took it down the floor and you could feel the vibration of the ball as it went up and down. Tasian could hear the scream of the crowds and the heavy breathing from Coach Tweety. The cloak seemed like it was getting faster, then Bugs passed the ball right to Tasian. The game was up to Tasian now he did one of is most famous move the Triple-loop-jumpo. It seemed like everything was slow. Newt was now running towards him. It was now or never so he positioned himself and shot. The ball was going in a circular motion and swooshed right in the hoop. The Toon Squad had just won the game. The crowd went wild you could see crowd screaming and cheering. Just than Michael Jordan came up and shook his hands up and down really fast. He felt his hands start to vibrate.

The Xbox remote was vibrating because someone was shooting him on Fortnite, so Tasian (Kid Combo) started to build a wall and started to run, but he had nothing in his inventory. The Reaper started to chase him and so he hid in a bush. He’s friend Juan was playing with him Juan was very demanding a lot now he was talking about how much wood he’s got. Then the reaper jumped from behind a tree and shot Kid Combo. Tasian quickly threw the remote at the couch.  He took on the headset and took a deep breath. He could still hear Juan talking about how he’s so good at this game. He put the headset back on and started a new match. Just then he felt the need to go and get a drink, it was like 90 degrees in the room. After he got his drink he came downstairs and noticed he was on the Battle Bus so he quickly grabbed the remote and jumped off. Kid Combo was going towards Tilted Towers. Tasian noticed the AC finally turned on he felt the cold air hit him in all directions...

Tasian now was jumping off the blue BattleBus and he could feel the cold wind hit his face as he was heading towards Tilted Towers. He was the boss of the mission.  He was getting really close now so he deployed his Gummy Glider. Their was about 20 people going towards Tilted so he quickly leaned forward even more so he could get their faster. He quickly landed on the clock tower and started to chip away the roof and he fell in. He opened the llama and a Scar and a Rady 750 came out. So he picked it up and started to fire rounds at the Reaper he died and dropped his ammo. Tasian jumped from the clock tower and heard shots by him so he quickly built a tower with metal. He could hear a river nearby, he didn’t have time to worry about that right now he had a war to fight. So he picked up the Rady 750 and started to fire at the building across his tower. But at the moment he heard something breaking the sound there was a big ball of fire heading towards him and it started to pick up speed. So he quickly grabbed his bandages and started to run towards that river. He then noticed that no one was shooting at him now. It started to get darker as the ball of fire got closer. Then he heard the explosion and the blast was so strong that it made him go flying. He was flying towards the river and felt the cold water hit his face...

“Get off Rocco” Tasian was covered in his Pug  slopper. The Garza family named their dog Rocco because it sounded cool. They were at a dog park and their was about 30 dogs their. Tasian loved dogs and would dream some nights of becoming one. He could see that Rocco was getting hungry, so he grabbed a treat and threw it. Rocco quickly got up and ran like Usain Bolt. All the dogs then looked and chased Tasian. He got up and ran like heck. He knew that there was a playground nearby so he headed towards the park. The dogs were getting faster, so he ran even faster. He ran up the slide and could see that he could jump to the ground, but he was scared of heights the dogs were getting closer, so it was now or never. He jumped but a dog bit his leg and he fell and hit the ground. The dogs came around him and started to lick him and it got very wet...

The water came up and hit Tasian the Doggo right in his face. The dogs were on a secret mission, their mission was to get the Green Eyed Man. Mr. Green was going to steal young men and use them for his army. The dogs mission was to get Mr. Green and turn him in. The dogs very on a small boat and the water was coming and hitting the dogs in the face. Snoop Dogg was the leader dog in this mission. Their was 5 dogs on the boat named Tasian the Doggo, Snoop Dogg, TuDog, T-Dogg, Ice Dog. They were nearly to the house. The house was on a small island. The dogs noticed that there was a spotlight searching for something. They couldn’t be seen so they jumped off the boat and started to swim to the house. The spotlight was about to hit them, so they quickly went under the water. When they came up they quickly jumped onto the dock and ran up the steps. They saw guards by the front door, so Snoop Dogg told them to split up. Tasian went to the right and went behind the first guard. Everyone was in their positions, so they beat up the guards. The door unlocked and they went in. They didn’t see Mr.Green but they heard his voice under them. He must have been in his secret chamber. They sniffed around and found the door. They couldn’t open the door their had to be another way. They looked around a little more and they found a window, so they broke it and went in. It smelt weird like a mix of cookies and strawberries. Snoop told them to split them up and they went different directions. Tasian heard guards nearby and so he hide and let them pass. He saw that they were holding a gallon of red ooze. Then he heard his team start to bark something was wrong. So Tasian got out of his hiding spot and ran towards the noise. Mr. Green was in front of cages full of his dog team. Mr. Green quickly grabbed Tasian and threw him into the empty cage. Mr. Green and his team left the room. Tasian felt like he failed his team because he should have hid then attacked Mr.Green. He told Snoop this and Snoop said, “Not all risks we take can come out bad.” Tasian thought for a minute this is true. So he knew this is his minute to escape. So he told his team the plan, then Mr. Green came back and the plan was about to start. After the third bark then jumped out their cage and bite, jumped, and dove into the guards. Mr. Green started to run so they chased him and eventually got to him.  But it was to late Mr. Green had a bomb and it had 30 seconds left, the dogs started to run. The bomb explode and the fireball was coming towards them Snoop bite Tasian and threw him out the window. Tasian went flying into the water. He looked up and the house was gone, he’s team was gone. He then saw Mr. Green start to run so he ran towards him, but he felt someone grab him. Tasian got knocked out and woke up to them putting him into a room. He noticed Mr. Green push a button and everything went on fire...

To teach kids that its okay to take risks.