Gumpert Kills Jill | Teen Ink

Gumpert Kills Jill

By SamFamiano BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado
SamFamiano BRONZE, Lafayette, Colorado

On the suburban streets of Nevada a family called the stevens lived. I guess you could say this isn't your everyday average family just from comparing them to your own  family. These people's lives are filled with impractical jokes and crazy stupidity which i guess you could say makes this family come together and have a good time. To start off the introduction of this family  you have the deranged baby named Gumpert whose main goal in life is to have power and rule over others. Oh yea and just to prove that this isn't your typical baby you must think to yourself what are the babies like that you have seen. For example can they walk? Can they shoot guns or even create their own weapons? Are they rudely offensive? Or how about do they talk more fluently than most college students at the age of 1 Gumpert truly is a fascinating baby. Gumpert’s best friend couldn't be more opposite. Then You have Gumperts mom, Jill  which as you can tell by Gumperts dictator like personality they don't get along and this attitude of Gumperts just doesn't work for Jill. She has brought him to several baby day care places and no one seems to be able to control him. He continual starts fights with other baby who can't even walk let alone talk.
I guess you can say this is where the story starts. It was Jills birthday on july 19th and this time of the year couldn't seem to come soon enough for her but it finally came around and what better way to celebrate one's turning of age than a dinner party with all three of her children and her husband Ralph. They had just got done eating dinner when Ralph announced that he could not wait til he got home to give jill her gift. He handed her what seemed to be an almost empty envelope with hardly any weight to it. She hastily opened it because she was always so excited to see what surprise her husband could whip up each year. She pulled out a brochure and unfolded it to see it was a crew ship brochure that sails from California all the way around the Hawaii islands. What came falling out of that brochure is what made Jill even more excited then she already was. It was one ticket for the 7 day cruise. Jill was sad that there were not two tickets in there for her and Ralph but she knew ralph was very busy at work and she knew someone had to watch the children. Ralph thought from all the stress from the kids she needed a good week to herself just to relax and not worry about anything besides herself. They went home and Jill started packing immediately because her flight to california was at 10:30 in the morning. Gumpert on the other hand disagreed with this whole idea and was furious to the facts that jill would not bring him along on the ride.
When Jill's plane landed at the Los Angeles international airport she immediately caught a taxi which went straight to the Cruise ship and got all unpacked in her room. Before she knew it the ship set sail towards Hawaii. Back at home Gumpert had finally gone over the edge and he thought it was time for himself to take matters into his own hands and kill his mother Jill. He snuck out late at night and used his teleportation machine which he invented himself  to teleport onto the ship and to find his mother. When he teleported onto the ship he realized that the ship had made it to the hawaii. Gumpert had to be quick and very stealth Cause most people take one look at a baby wandering alone on a cruise ship and they think he/she is lost. He searched and searched til night came but still no sign of his mother. He had not checked the bow yet so he thought it was worth a shot. Gumpert made it to the bow where he found his mother leaning over the railing and looking at what seemed to be the moon. He snuck up behind her and shot his gun in the air to catch her attention. Jill looked back with a startled look on her face which excited Gumpert. She said “Gumpert oh my gosh you gave me a heart attack. What are you doing here with a gun???”
Gumpert replied “ You brought me here mother with all the crappy baby food and cheap dollar store diapers. You should have taken better care of me and now you're finally going to pay for all the indignities you have put me through during this 13 month hell ride. Good bye mother.”
Gumpert pulled the trigger until jill was on her knees crying from the bullets flying right through her. She finally fell over the edge and splashed into the deep waters of Hawaii. Gumpert looked over the railing and saw her slowly sink into a invisible darkness. Gumpert had finally done it and he could not be more satisfied with his actions. One week later the family started worrying about her and worried why they haven't seen or even heard from her. 2 months had gone by and after all the investigations the family was losing hope and they were starting to get used to the fact that she might not be apart of the family anymore. Everyone was taking this harsh reality very rough especially Ralph who just couldn't seem to live without her. He tried meeting other people but that just didn't work and every night he prayed that Jill would be found and brought home to her He would give anything just to see her face and that smile again. Gumpert on the other hand was living a life of leisure without jill around to take care of him. But when the investigators seemed to be getting close to the reality that just possible he might have killed jill he knew he had to take action or else possibly be discovered as a homicidal baby with a bad temper. He planted all the evidence of jills death in Ralphs bathroom trashcan. The pieces of evidence would prove who was responsible for jills death and it included the gun that was used  and pictures that gumpert had drew of ralph shooting jill. When the investigators came back to wrap up there last day of investigations they looked inside of each room and every trash can just to see if any pieces of evidence had turned up.They went through Ralph's trashcan where they were shocked and puzzled by what they found. The two investigators turned around to face Ralph and one of the investigators said “You have to come with us”
Worriedly Ralph asked “why”
The other investigator said “You're under arrest for the murder of jill Stevens”
A week later Ralph was sent to court for his trial. It did not look good for the innocent man all the evidence was against him and he was very confused as how they found that weapon in his trashcan. After the jury made their decision It was time for the judge to announce Ralphs uncertain fate. Right as the judge was about to strike his gavel a loud noise appeared from the doors from the back of the court. Their was a bright light shining from outside all the way through the court so no one could quite identify the mysterious person walking closer and closer to Ralph and the judge.
Ralph finally knew who it was just from the shape of her body. It was Jill and the whole court went ecstatic. Ralph jumped out of his seat and ran to hug Jill and make sure she was okay and to ask where she had been all this time. Jill had said” Ralph isn't the one who tried to kill me, it was Gumpert.” Gumpert happened to be at the court that day too to witness his father's doomed fate. But now it seems as if all Eyes were on him now, Gumpert tried to run through the two back doors but two guards had stepped in front of the doors to stop him. They then grabbed gumpert and put him in handcuffs and brought him to jail until he was to be put on trial.
No one seemed to care that Gumpert was the one who tried to kill jill because everyone in the family did not like him and knew he could've easily been the one who tried to kill Jill. They didn't even care enough to go to gumperts court date and it just so happens that gumpert was not found guilty and was let go immediately right outside of the court house. He then whispered something quiet to himself. He said “This is not over”sgtarr

Family guy has inspired me