Accidental Evolution | Teen Ink

Accidental Evolution

By cjc02 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
cjc02 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

There was many peaceful days on earth. Zombies were living in harmony. They had everything they needed. During the time a story was being told to children to scare them it was about humans that would eat their brains, well what’s left of them. Well one scientist ,who really didn’t have a name, wanted this story to be reality he was MAD!
He had slaved over months and finally had the right formula to make this happen. First he wanted it use it on himself but he had to test it. So he went to a cemetery and opened up a casket and poured it on to the corps. It had worked but what he didn’t know was the serum had spread to other caskets.
“It worked FINALLY!” He screamed.
This was a massive mistake they all rose up around him and inching toward him slowly they trapped him and ate him alive! This was a mistake he had not discovered yet that if the subject had bit or scratched them it would spread to zombie to zombie.
About 5 hours later the human infection of an alive horde had showed up at a small town called Stenseinvill. A gander at the local school saw a very creepy shadow
“At this time, I should be the only one here. School's out for the day,” he said to himself.
So he went to go check it out it was a human! He ran outside and alerted everyone the human apocalypse has started everyone was running and screaming. The swat and the local police station were trying to fend off the not undead horde. Four people ran to a local bomb shelter and hid their names were John, Seth, Dylan and Chris. They heard screams and horror above them. Dylan locked the door and said.
“Only open this door if we absolutely have to”
“What do we do man,” said Seth
Chris said “Everyone keep calm we need to stay here for the night and wait for everything to blow over.”
Everyone started to yell at Chris. ”Why should we listen to you huh!
BANG!!!
What was that said Seth
Dylan said,” I think there trying to get in!!”
That is the only entrance that we have how we are going to get out said Chris
“What do we do?” they all said.
Seth starts breaking down and says “What are we going to do man. We’re in this old dark moldy bunker and we have no way out the door is barricaded by humans, we are running low on food what are we going to do.”
The day goes by and in the middle of the night they hear BANG BANG BANG!!!
BOOM.
Seth and Dylan woke up and screamed and woke up the other two “They have gotten in” they said. 
John said “follow me I didn’t tell you guys but I am a marine and I nowhere the armory was in here I didn’t want to tell you guys until something like this happened just in case one of you tries to pull something fast.”
They all went into a small room in the back of the bunker and grabbed a weapon. And they all start pushing their way out by force they all get out after human and human and human the finally got out. And then a human grabbed John and bit him!!!
John said “Leave me behind I'm worthless.” they said ok and left. John was very angered at this.
They all said I never liked john anyways they were on their way to the next safe house when a massive horde of humans came around the corner and started chasing them they ran and ran then Chris got bit.” AHHHHH,” he screamed,” My leg, it's been bit .Don’t leave me please.” They picked him up and carried him.They got to the safe house it was down to Seth ,Dylan and Chris but he had been bitten. They see this massive human that looks like he has been lifting for years. Dylan said, “Chris isn't looking very good,” said Seth to Dylan, “He is regaining skin and starting to regain color.” said Seth. Chris got up and went berserk and started chasing them. They had nowhere to go they had a massive human on one side and a former good friend on the other side. They make a run for it.Seth screams “AHHHHH not me”. He gets his leg ripped off by the massive human. Dylan runs and runs. He finds this old run down beaten up house and goes into it. The humans start breaking through the walls and through the glass they circle him and eat him alive!!

“AHHH yes everyone is dead,” said john,” My surem has worked. Chris was the first to fall of all of them then it was Seth and then Dylan Chris is my chef and Seth is my butler and Dylan well he is my bodyguard from any impostors. It's all mine.” John said,” As everyone as a human including me i am the ruler of this world. Although I’m confused as in why i am the only one to keep my memory,” John said to himself .”This is what evolution gets ya when u just hurry it a lil bit. Luxury.”

this was inspierd by the tv show the walking dead and i like zombie movies and actoin movies