Vision: Hell on Earth | Teen Ink

Vision: Hell on Earth

By ArooshaTabb SILVER, New Britain, Connecticut
ArooshaTabb SILVER, New Britain, Connecticut

"How can humans Judge what is perfect, when the human eye isn't even perfect?" ~ Aroosha Tabb

He started his training right when he was brought home from the hospital, after his birth. He believes he’s doing the right thing. But he’s not! And I’m the one who has to end his evil!
These thoughts swirled through my head as I fought him. I stepped back, wondering if I should escape or kill him. I was hurting all over my body, but I was beating him. In fact, I just  flung his weapon out of his hands and stabbed his shoulder. He staggered. We made eye contact. Oh no! I’m feeling bad for the enemy! He made his fighting stance as all these thoughts swirled. My hands shaking. He punched me in my face and kicked me in my knee twice. As i fell I closed my eyes. I needed to make my decision.
I got up. Rage in my eyes. “You filthy demon!” I screamed. I made my decision. Kill him. Kill Damieon Endzone. I charged towards him. Damieon jumped over me. “God will NOT accept you!” I screamed, spontaneously at Damieon. His silence was irritating me. Damieon speed for his sword, grabbed it, and jumped off of the roof. “Dang it!” I fell, crying. I knew it would be a while until he shows up in public again. At least a year, to recollect himself and come out more powerful.
It was three months after the fight. During the three months I keep my training up and tried to track Damieon down. I mean I just had to try. After all, When I saw the guy at the gas station, when I first saw him, God gave me sign that there's something wrong with him. You’ve probably thinking I’m crazy. Well I'm not. I’m very in sync with God. I believe in the feeling I get. This one was strong. So strong, it turned into a vision
At the gas station, we were both pumping gas into our cars. His car was an all gold bugatti veyron super sport. I remember thinking it was crazy to have that car in Hartford, Connecticut. I was staring HARD! I guess that’s why he broke my thoughts with his deep, amazing voice and the feel of his eyes on my face. “Hello, beautiful.” He said. I jumped a little bit. “Gosh...Hi…” I replied. “Why the gosh?” Damieon asked. “...Are you lookin’ to get robbed? I said. Damieon looked back at the pump. I was relived his percing, sexy, green eyes stopped looking into my dark eyes. I took a deep breath. I was trying to collect myself. Damieon’s pump stopped. I looked back at him. It was scary. I never liked a white guy. Not even a guy that was 6 ft 3. Not even with a golden tan, but the sight of him made my insides turn. Damieon turned to me. “It’s the money.” He said. Damieon squinted. “And I would love to see a whole gang, guns and all, try to rob me.” Still squinting, he got into his car, bit his lip, and scanned me, as he drove off. There was a sticker at the back of his car, that read: “Damieon Endzone.” Under it was another sticker, that was a pyramid with a green eye in the center of it. That’s when the vision came.
So vivid, still. Damieon had his twin blades. He was smirking at me. Fire all around us. It was literally hell on earth! We were fighting. “I told you I don’t need God! He’s filthy! Fake! All hail Satan!” He was saying. As he spoke he was stabbing me in me. “I told you to get me before your got!” As I fell to the ground, Damieon’s eyes stayed locked on mine. Then, I saw him laugh as he pulled his swords out of my chest. They were covered with my blood. From the sharp part of the blade to the handle.
Then, the vision was gone. I remember the way my stomach was turning. I was breathing heavily. I stopped my gas pump and drove off, with the vision jammed in my head.
Now, I’ve just finished some training. I was eating a granola bar. I sat down and turned on the television. It was the news. The scenery was at the gun shop in Hartford, Connecticut! I had to pay attention! “Recently, about 6 months ago, Ganny, the manager of Ganny’s Giddie Guns, hired security for his shop. Before that, he had none. There was 10 officers, yet the gun shop got robbed, last night. Here are their pictures. If you see any of them, call the police. They are all wanted for questioning, seeing how for some reason they turned the security cameras off that night. Sadly, that’s all the police know about this incident.” The news anchor explained. I turned of the television.
I got to leave. That was it! I had a feeling that Damieon was behind this! I don’t know how, but he wasn’t an ordinary follower of Satan. Damieon, if this was him, made a faster move than I expected. I went to my shrine (my biggest room dedicated to God and everything he’s about). I dropped to my knees and prayed. I was hopping I didn’t make the wrong move and the vision would come true. I never leave my house without praying. I pray before I eat and sleep too. God has my life. God has my body. My soul is his. God has my life. I would sacrifice myself to what he wants. What he needs. I owe it to him. I guess that’s why I’m so in sync with God. There’s no problem if I die, stopping Damieon. As long as Damieon is stopped.
I went to “Milk-Lot.” It’s a coffee shop I live near. I ordered a large frappe, thinking, “Where would Damieon be hiding out?” Then, Damieon walked in. I was shocked. He looked straight at me, like I wasn’t the one caught him on the roof. I caught him trying to break into that house. He ordered what looked like a straight up black coffee. I was staring hard, again. He walked over to me. “You...you’re thinking about calling the cops? Hu? Or do you still think you can kill me?” Damieon asked, handing me a letter. “I’m going to tell you something. I’ve been mentally trained scene day one of me being on this earth. You will get what’s going on better if you read this, so read it.” He explained. As Damieon started to walk away, he said, “And remember...I know your thoughts. I can feel what you feel, even though I don’t remorse.” I read the letter. It reads:
“Dear Locket Religion,
I’m one with Satan. Here’s a little explanation: I AM human.
My parents put Satan’s greatness in my head, using the powers he gave them. I knew everything! All of his great deeds in just a split second. Learned his greatness! c: I’m grateful for being in a favored family of Satan. I’m continuing what Satan wants and needs. Get with us or die. SATIN! He gives me life, power, and anything else I want, and all I have to do is what I like to do. Worship and do the jobs he wishes for me to do! I LOVE IT! You don’t wanna fight me. By 3 I was a black belt. Get with me. Just one touch and one kiss and you’ll get it. There will be no turning back. You’ll be good! Trust me!
I’m not white. I’m italian. So you like an italian. Not a white man. I don’t like being called white...So please don’t do that…
God is evil. Satin is the all mighty, and is good. Get with me.
Come to the same roof top. We can settle this their. 3:00 AM. We will either become the most powerful, successful, and cutest couple ever. OR we will fight. TO THE DEATH!!
  ~Get me before you’re got~
--Damieon EndZone--”
After reading the letter, I went home. I trained  some more. No way was I going to be anything with Damieon. Maybe if I was some other girl, but I’m not! To the death!?! Fine! Damieon better be ready to die! I got a gun and a shank. God gives me strength! Satan’s good!? Please! I prayed. I wished to be successful. I got a grappling hook and left.
At 2:30 we were both on the roof top. Of Course, Damieon beat me.  He was wore white, blue, red, and black, silky roobs. The roobs looked like an American flag with black strips added. They looked like ones you’d see in a movie or a video game. Some surrounded him. His green eyes looking down on me. “How long…?” I asked. “It doesn’t matter. What matters is your your decision. So what is it Ms.Grapple?” He replied with a strong, sturdy voice, whipping out twin blades. This isn’t a time to joke, Damieon.” I said, taking out a shank. Damieon started to laugh. I gave him a confused look. I was wondering what he found so funny. “Okay. Sorry. I can’t take you seriously,” Damieon said, as he put his blades away. I swung on him, but he dodged the swing, while laughing. “These roobs enhances my powers and abilities.” He shouted as he kicked me in my face. I staggered back. I stabbed him in his neck. “Silence…” Damieon whispered. I pulled my shank out. Damieon touched his neck and the wound stopped bleeding. Every second his flesh closed by an inch. “Silence in Satan’s name. Satan’s great! Satan’s the all-mighty!” Damieon whispered. He kneed me in my stomach. “Urgh! Shut up and die!” I yelled, switching to my gun. Damieon smirked. He was pissing me off! He kept saying Satan was and is better than God! I know he was born and raised into that, but it’s still irritating me! Damieon punched me in my throat, grabbed my wrist, with the gun, and twisted it. I shot. I shot over and over again. I felt his hand let go. I looked at him, catching my breath. “A message from Satan; Finish me now, or you’ll be finished!” Damieon yelled.He had about 10 different holes.
“Fine!” I yelled. I went to go stomp on Damieon when i felt one of his legs kick the leg that was still on top of the roof. I fell, immediately holding up my gun. Damieon went to stomp on  my throat, but I shot him in his foot, while rolling out of the way. One! Two! Three shots! Damieon fell to one knee. I kicked him, getting up. His face smashed into the roof. I heard foot steps. I could kick Damieon off, but I got nervous. I couldn’t afford to get arrested! Damieon flipped over. “Why don’t we get outta here!? We’ll get arrested if we don’t!” I whispered, aiming the gun at Dameion. “You might not get another chance. My leg might not heal with all these holes. I guess I’m going anyways.” Damieon whispered, holding his left leg. “Fine, I’ll help. BUT! I’m killing you right when we get to my house.” I said, holding out my hand. Shortly after, I felt somebody push me towards Damieon. Damieon’s legs rapped around me and flung me into the a window of the house. He screamed, “SATAN!” as he threw me. The window was really close so it wasn’t that far of a dropped. I’m not going to lie...that hurt. I felt the strength in Damieon’s legs. So strong, yet not seen. “Damieon! Damieon’s good!” I murmured.
I got up, after rolling into what looked to be an attic. I looked at myself and saw glass all up and down my legs and arms. I heard curse words and fast footsteps. “NO!” I thought. I looked out of the window. Two feet? Okay. I ran and jumped out of the window. I immediately got back up, from falling, and booked! As I ran I thought, “Damieon is sneaky! But how did he...push me!?” I ran into my house as fast could, into my house.
I finally got to my house. I was out of breath. I tiredly walked into my shrine. I dropped to my knees and begged for forgiveness. I lost again! I cried myself to sleep that night. I keep waking up, because of a nightmare. It was the vision. Playing over and over again. It must happening! I need to stay here, away from Damieon. NO! I need to find Damieon! Like he said, I need to get him, before he gets me! He made an action faster than I thought he would, meaning he’s unpredictable and is on a mission. What that mission is, I don’t know. That fight should’ve happened about 9 months later! I can never let my guard down, until he’s gone.
It was finally morning. I got dressed in an outfit that could hide a shotgun, a large sword, shells and pistol ammo, and a pistol. That means a large jacket. I’ll find Damieon! I really will! And he will be honestly begging for my misery! I looked into the mirror and realized I still had glass in my skin. I took out the glass, holding back screams of pain. I tried hiding all of my bruises and scrapes. I had to go out...looking like crap! Like i’ve gotten in a fight! Dang it! I prayed and left. I hopped with all of my heart and might that I would find, at least, a clue of where Damieon was.
I started to walk and think. “Where would Damieon be?” I whispered to myself. Right after, I felt a rush of heat go past my face. I saw it. Flames shot across my face at incredible speed. I looked where the flames went. It was an arrow. The flames were extinguished. The arrow had a letter attached to it. I ripped the arrow down and untied the letter from the arrow. I started to read the letter:
“Meet me at Milk-Lot Right Now! If you don’t, you will NEVER beat Damieon! EVER!
~Unknown”
As I read, A vision tried playing in my head. It was strange. This vision was blocked by a bright white light. I didn't want to see it. The light was blinding me. I dropped the letter and the vision stopped trying to come. “Was the blinding white light the vision?” I wondered. Only one way to find out. Go to Milk-Lot.
As soon as I walked into Milk-Lot, I saw Damieon. I tried to run out, while realizing it was a trap. Two women blocked my way, who closed the door behind them. They were waitresses. I started to panic. “Don’t you dare pull out a weapon! Don’t Worry! I’m paying them extra to do that. Way more than I normally do.” Damieon said with an uneasy voice. “You tricked me!” I yelled. Damieon let out a breath. “Yes, I guess so.” He replied softly. “Please don’t do this. I beg of you. You can’t beat me. I don’t wanna hurt you. Just slip this ring on and you’ll be safe. If not, then leave. It’s that simple. Damieon said, holding out a ring with three big diamonds and a gold band. “A wedding ring? You’re leaving something out!” I answered. “Yes. I rather kill you later. Not now.” Damieon explained. “You let me live…” He added. “Let me leave, now!” I demanded. The two women stepped out of the way. I started to walk out of Milk-Lot. Then, I felt strong arms grab me from behind. I screamed! My body started to float up. I struggled to get loose! “It’s me. I guess we’re just gonna have to force you to stay. Your body generates a lot of energy from your emotions. Right now it’s heat from rage. We just need that energy to continue to generate nearby...for now…” Damieon explained as I wiggled trying to get loose and escape his large, strong arms. “Noo!” I yelled “Mistress FireLord, this is Ms.Religion.” Damieon said, making me face a lady with a fiery bow. Mistress FireLord was on fire, too. “OH! I do feel it!” She said with excitement. “Noo! Let me go!” I screamed, like I was being tortured. Mistress FireLord c***ed her bow and levitated up. “Your strength is unnatural. I bet you’d be able to get out, if Satan didn’t give me power.” They both said, at the same time, but Mistress FireLord said, “him” and not “me”. Mistress FireLord made an infinity sign out of flaming arrows, on the roof of Milk-Lot. “What are you doing!?” I screamed. “That’s it! Get mad!” Mistress FireLord yelled, making a huge infinity sign right in front of me. The arrows stayed, floating in the air and stayed lite.
Next thing I knew, I got flung, about twenty miles away from Milk-Lot. “Ahh!!” I screamed as my body sore through the sky. My head smashed on a yellow punch buggy. I passed out. As I was passed out, I saw a big, built, African-American male. He was holding out his hand. He was in a big black orb. “For a successful battle, let the black orb grab you. You will be with me. The one guy you’ve always trusted.” He said. I grabbed his hand and he handed me a blue, black, and white sword, with a smile. Together, we started to fight. I woke up to a rocket flying over my face.
I instantly grabbed out my shotgun, ripping the coat covering it. I stood up and looked at Milk-Lot. Demons were flying out of the center of the infinity signs! “Crap!” I murmured to myself. I didn’t expect this, at all! I wasn’t ready for this! A demon started to run up to me. I c***ed the shotgun and fired for his head. He dropped like he was a zombie. I looked around and realized demons were surrounding me, so I switched to my sword. I also saw Damieon blowing humans and winged creatures up with a rocket launcher. “Angles!?” I thought. I got happy. We might just have fighting chance! Suddenly, I got a reality check. A demon hit me with a fiery sword. I stabbed the demon in the head and pulled out the sword, hitting a different sword. The first one dropped. I made the sword double sided, with a push of a button. I started to slice through these demons. I would look at Damieon every once in awhile. I noticed every time he shot a human he would cringe.I suppose that would be the reason why most of them was caged. Every time Damieon shot down angles he would have a relieved look on his face. Like he was happy it wasn’t much of a fight. Almost like he didn’t want to. Damieon could of been good if he had good parents. Ones that wouldn’t name him after the Antichrist. Parents that favored God over Satan. Damieon’s dedication was amazing! We could’ve been great together. These thoughts made me tear up a little bit. What a pity.
I couldn’t stop fighting right now. I couldn’t feel bad for him, at all right now. I continued to slice through theses demons. Every filthy piece of crap that was around me dropped. I wasn’t surrounded anymore. I looked over at Damieon. He wasn’t surrounded anymore, either. I saw his green eyes squinting at me, frowning. “Damieon...You could’ve switched, instead of trying to make me switch!” I yelled towards him. Tears rushed down my face. I had to be strong. I can’t hesitate, this time. I whipped my tears away. “Noo! We wouldn’t of been great together! It’s not my parents fault! My parents were great!” Damieon yelled. The white part of his eyes turned red, striking a little bit of fear in my heart. “YES! Satin! Give me power!” Damieon added, yelling at the top of his lungs and whipping out his twin blades. After yelling, his eyes turned back normal. Knowing I could hold back, I switched to my pistol. “Hu!? Really?” Damieon smirked, swirling his blades. BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! I started to fire.
Next thing I knew, Damieon was in my face. “How?” I shouted. Damieon kicked me, making me fly back. As I flew back, Damieon sliced my pistol in half. I jumped back up and switched to my sword. I made sure it was double sided. Damieon let the fiery wind blow off his roob. His body was tatted up. Damieon only had on black jeans with a silver belt. “Yes! I don’t need those roobs anymore!” He said to me, with excitement. I swallowed and swung. I sliced his chest, with both ends of my blade. Damieon smirked, as the slices quickly healed. He smirked, while swirling his blades. Noo! Not that irritating smirk! I jumped up, slicing the underneath of his chin. As I fell the other end of my blade sliced the top of his head. He was quickly healing, again! “Oh no!” I murmured. Then, I felt both of his bladed pierce through my back. I quickly turned around as Damieon pulled his blades out of my back. Doing so, I sliced his face. It was underneath his eye. He smirked. It wasn’t hurting him. “See what God does for you? Nothing!” He humorously said, pissing me off. “Satan is better!” Damieon continued.  “Shut up and die! I charged for him. Still smirking, he stabbed me in my lower rib cage, “I told you I don’t need God! He’s filthy! Fake! All hail Satan!” Damieon said stabbing me. As he stabbed me, his green eyes stayed on mine. “I told you to get me before you’re got!” Damieon continued, as I feel to the ground, with tears in my eyes. I secretly loved the mad that was killing me. I couldn’t though...he loved Satan.Damieon’s eyes were still locked to mine as his blades plunged in and out of my chest. He laughed as he took out the last plunge with his blades.They were full of my blood. From the point of the blades to the handles. “Maybe God never loved you, though you followed him. How sad. I guess you’re getting caged. I wish I could put you out of your misery, but Satan wants to have you suffer.” Damieon said, with tears in his voice. “Wait..what’s that?” I felt my body getting lifted. I saw black all around me as I was floating. I passed out.
I woke up all healed up. I was sitting in front of the African in my dream or vision. Whatever it was. I knew I was with God! God! God himself! “Listen, you’re dead. Will you allow me to take your soul into me or would you prefer to be on the battlefield as an angel?” God asked. “What ever helps the most,” I replied. “Great! You, my dear, are my most dedicated and loyal follower. I need your strength, heart, your soul out on the battlefield.” God said. He smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen! God handed me the blue, black, and white sword, that he did in my passed out state. “Now go, Ms.Religion.”
I was an angel! An angle worrier! For God! This is amazing! I landed with my black wings. White crystals were in them. I started to slice through the demons that surrounded me. I made this sword double sided and with incredible speeds I killed demons left and right! Front and back. This sword was a product straight from God!
It was amazing! I found my mission. Damieon Endzone. He was just slicing through angles. All humans were either dead or caged. Mostly caged. Damieon spotted me. With confusion in his eyes he sliced through angles, to get to me. I did the same with demons. When we met up there was no talking. Just the clashing of our swords, while Damieon squinted, with a confused look on his face. I finally broke through his defense! “Yes!” I screamed in my head as his head fell off of his body, to the ground. Then, his body slowly fell, after his head. I didn't hesitate! I didn't remorse! I just killed him! Success! Finally!

The End!!!

This is a short story. It's not really a book or novel, so I didn't put it there.