Battel of the angels part 2 | Teen Ink

Battel of the angels part 2

January 15, 2016
By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
15 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.


People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.


Gerer had been sumouned to the front lines of God's battel against satans demonic armies.

 

Stefan was sent to help mortals, he wanted to fight.

 

He wanted to defeat the demons for good, but like a good angel he flew down to earth and began to make the mortals safe.

 

Stefan had saved five children from a demons clutches and it was barly lunch time.

 

Stefan was used to the deamons taughting him, sending slurs against his diety.

 

But they had no power against him, everyone knew that angels were supriem.

 

Satan might have the right to bring havoc and pain, but the angels had the power to heal that pain, To pretect children from the darkness.

 

Stefan sighed he loved the mortals.

 

They might not be prefect but they truly were the imag of the heavenly father heart.

 

Stefan hated it when a mortal didn't feel loved.

 

When they took there own lives, he hated seeing the hanging bodys of teens that felt like life had nothing to offer.

 

But Stefan hated it when children were sent to heaven by there parents, when Viner the childrens angel comes through the gates carrying a small baby in her white arms, smiling sadly as she taked the child to the lords feet.

 

Stefan hates watching the mortals cry, there tears could fill heven and the univearse twice.

 

He wanted to wash those tears away,

 

But soon.....God would do just that......


The author's comments:

part 2 hope yall like it