Twisted Revenge | Teen Ink

Twisted Revenge

September 18, 2015
By gregoryk BRONZE, Riverside, California
gregoryk BRONZE, Riverside, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Twisted Revenge
                       I was only 7 years old when I witnessed my parents get murdered by a deranged employee that worked for my father. Every Time that man's name comes to my mind i cringe in anger, knowing he’s the reason i didn’t have a perfect “Nuclear family”. On the day they got murdered, January 2, 2003 is the day i declared my vengeance on that man, Frank Martinez. I won't be at peace with myself till the day he dies by the wrath of my hands.
Finally, after twelve years I have finally stalked down my prey. I Tracked him down, i found the worthless scum living his life out in New York, New York. I kept replaying the idea of my revenge on repeat in my head, I kept asking myself if what i was about to do was morally wrong. Atlast i came to my conclusion that this the only way to conquer my demons.
Atlast, it was my time to go for the kill, and pounce my prey.There could never be a more perfect moment laid out before me. I caught him on top of his 75 story building on a smoke break alone.
“Finally! I got you after 12 long years, I will finally get my revenge!!!,” I screamed in hatred. Then with no hesitation i revealed my glock, the same bloody gun found in my house after my parents gruesome murder. I set it to the side for all these years, in the wait for this very moment. He sharply turned towards me and glared at me with his sad lonely eyes.
“It’s you..” Frank said in shock. With no thought at all I released 5 shots into his stomach. Standing over the bloody man,finally a feeling of relief and inner peace came upon me
“But i have one question,” moaned the dying man.”Why did you kill your own family that night?what did they do to deserve that? I only came to get my check from your father and i walked in on your dirty deed, I knew you would escape the loony bin, I knew you would hunt me down and kill me for testifying against you,” with those very last words Frank slipped away.