Once Upon a Time | Teen Ink

Once Upon a Time

May 8, 2015
By corbin0388 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
corbin0388 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Once there were 5 drawers that found snow white unconscious in the woods. They didn't know what to do so they called Prince Charming. Prince Charming got on to his horse and went to find Snow White. Snow White was lying down in a handmade coffin but Prince Charming told the dwarfs to open it. The coffin was opened then Prince Charming kissed Snow White and she woke up. So then they got back to the palace. Snow White and The Prince Got married the very next day. But the evil witch showed up at the wedding and was furious. The evil witch said,
“ Since you guys are happily married now I can make a deal with you.”


“what's the deal” , Prince Charming shouted.


“You know I hate when people are happy so either I kill both of you or I put you in a place where none of the village knows you.” , Said the Witch


“Why don't you like people being happy you killed our father because he was happy what do you have that makes you not like happy people!”, said Snow White.


The Witch yells, “ you are why i don't like happy people you took everything from me you took the castle, my boyfriend. All I ever wanted was for you and me to be best friends but no you had to take everything away.”
“for your info you alway hit me and was constantly mean to me you didn’t want to be my friend you just wanted to be queen!”, Said Snow White.


“Well since you said that tomorrow I am going to put a curse on every person in this village.” ,said the Evil Witch.
The next day the witch went back to her castle to find the spell but she could not find it anywhere. she checked every where but she forgot she gave it to her only friend rapunzel. She was furious because she had to go and get it and rapunzel said she could not have it, because of how dangerous it is. The Evil Witch was not having that she wanted it now so she froze  rapunzel and took it out of the glass ball located on the top of her staff.


That night she gathered everything she needed to cast the spell she needed hair locks from every cruel creature, a heart from her favorite loved one, and dark pixie dust. She put all of the ingredients in the fire and it popped but it didn't work. She was so mad this time because she had used the heart of her favorite horse. In the morning she went to the dungeon and found rumplestiltskin. “RUMPLE why didn’t the spell work”


“I’ll only tell you if you give me something in return.”, said Rumplestiltskin.
“Okay what do you want!”, said the witch.
“I want you to get me out of this jail cell.”, said Rumplestiltskin.
“deal, NOW TELL ME!”, Said the Witch.
“Okay your curse did not work because you did not use the heart of your most favorite loved one you must use your mothers heart or it will not work, okay so there you have it let me out of here.”, said Rumplestiltskin.
“Okay thank you for that and here”, Said the witch.


The next day in the morning Rumplestiltskin was released and the witch had gotten what she wanted. She went up to her mom and cried for a long time but it was a fake she stabbed her mom in the chest and took out her heart. The Witch went to the fire and put in all of the ingredients. The fire made a VERY LOUD whooosh and the sky turned colorful.


The kingdom was instantly put on lockdown nothing came in and nothing came out luckily they made a safe hatch for their baby to live just incase they died. The knight took the baby to the hidden hatch and he locked it with three lock one a keypad the other where key locks. Soon the kingdom became very dark all the torches went out and they all suffocated in the heavy colorful smoke. The smoke could not make it into the safe hatch where the baby was screaming and crying.


The next day nobody knew who they where they are in a town in main called Storybrooke. The baby was no longer a baby she was 27 and a beautiful young lady but she was the only one who knew who she was and she tried to tell everybody who they were and nobody believed it the she said the mayor is the mean witch and the sweet teacher is snow white and Mr.Gold was Rumplestiltskin but nobody believed her nobody at all. Every day she kept trying and trying but no luck.


The small town of Storybrooke was froze in time nobody could leave or they would get hurt. The sweet teacher had enough of the mayor so she left and she ended up in the hospital. The small town of storybrooke was going through rough times and nobody would believe the girl they all thought she was crazy. She said “enough is enough everybody think im crazy well” all the town hears is a big boom.


Later that day she was take to the ER and all she got was a flat line everybody was sad because there has never been a death in the town and nobody knew how to handle it. So many people started to believe her and the town of storybrooke was no longer frozen in time everybody started to remember and the curse was broke later that year and everybody lived happily ever after. The End