my special day | Teen Ink

my special day

My special day

Every girl has a special big party in her life at some point. Whether is a sweet sixteen, a quinceañera, or a three year old party. Well I had fifteen I woke up that day around five in the morning to go to a salon and do my hair. I did my nails all beautiful and sparkly. I had my mom do my makeup. I then ate half a sandwich because I was nervous and I wasn’t really hungry. Then my gorgeous looking ride went to my house for me it was a surprise, it was a horse carriage. The carriage was full of flowers to the color of my dress. At that moment I walk out my house like a model, smile at the camera like an artist, and rode the carriage like a princess. I felt so important to all my hometown people. Everybody’s eyes were on me. I walked inside by my gorgeous parents. I prayed and forgave y past looking forward for a better future. I then got on the carriage and waved goodbyes to everyone surrounding me. Then I walked in the ballroom with my family. I wasn’t hungry yet but I ate a delicious meal. Then the night was unforgettable as I danced the traditional dances with my dad and family. Then for the rest of the night I danced with all my home town people. There was not a song I did not dance. To conclude, that night was unforgettable for me I meant a lot for me. And I thanked my dad for making t possible and I sleep like a sleeping beauty.