Neil and the Dragon | Teen Ink

Neil and the Dragon

November 2, 2012
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Neil and the Dragon

Once upon a time a little boy named Neil went strolling through his village. He heard a faint crying sound. He followed the sound to find a little girl in the alley. He knelt down and asked her why she was crying. Her answer was so terrifying he knew he had to do something about it! He was going to slay the dragon!! The next day the village got together and discussed the issue of the dragon. They did not want to harm the dragon and all at the same time wanted the village to be safe. Neil started to think and think but he could not think of anything but to slay the dragon. He at the time was not thinking about the dragon and his family. The final decision was to slay the dragon. The following day Neil went out to slay the dragon. When he got to the dragons lair he found something that would change his whole out look of the situation. In the lair the dragon was sleeping and at its side where 3 little baby dragons. Neil began getting second thoughts on slaying the dragon. He began to walk out when he heard someone crying. He looked back and to his surprise the dragon was sitting up crying. He asked the dragon why she was crying. The dragon told Neil she was scared that her and her babies were going to die. She had only took the village’s cows to feed her baby dragons. Neil and the dragon became best of friends and the village helped the dragon feed her babies!