A new World Order

I recoiled from the stinging sensation, which now bit into my arm. I mustered a venomous look at my dark attacker.
“I was happy! Was that too much to ask?” I demanded angrily.
Adrenaline poured and seeped into my sore body. He (not even that) smirked at me in a cruel twisted way. This was a game, a game that came at the ultimate price, Life. It smelled of eternal damnation, and a rot stench blew from him.
Then he spoke for once. “Can't you feel it? The end is near for you. But we can offer a place in our ranks for your survive. This is the start of a new world order.”
I looked at the pale upturned hand. I shuddered at this predicament. These words would seal my fate. A fate never intended upon the living. I along with the rest would die in vain.
"Never." I spat. Then his voice magnified thousands of times caused me to cringe. He was like a wrathful God he controlled the lives of many. As the words I dreaded hit me like blocks of ice. "So be it."
I awoke later. I looked at my skin to assess the damage. It was shredded like paper. I groaned. Then I looked around taking a second analysis. Then a voice rang and hurt my ears. “Why good day to you.” The white linoleum floor under me just got colder. He smirked. “Welcome to h*ll.” He stood after kneeling beside me. Tall and athletic. Cold and cruel yet oh so charming. His name was Cayden Young. He was also what you called an enemy.

LiteraryMastermind said...
So... The person gets sent to hell after he refuses to join a new world order?

ApolloSilver said...
Excellent sensory images, a very interesting piece.