dragons egg | Teen Ink

dragons egg

December 16, 2011
By Anonymous

Creg and Jorge were up in his room discussing a mission a mission in which could end their life as they know it. Now Jorge was a very powerful warlock. Creg didn’t know that yet. Jorge intended to tell him but just didn’t find the time.so again their mission was to go to this cave and retrieve this all powerful egg. Now Jorge didn’t know why but he knew where to bring it. Creg and Jorge were on their way traveling by train. They had just arrived, didn’t look to bad, but from past experience they knew better to be to careful. They had the egg in their sights, when all of a sudden a dragon appeared. They jumped out of the way of its flames. Jorge jumped up and took his sword to the dragons’ throat, but nothing happened. All of a sudden the dragon spit his flames at Creg. I jumped in front of him and the flames engulfed me. I felt my skin slowly peeling away. I yelped out in pain. I froze the time, and told Creg to get the egg. It could heal me. The one thing a warlock couldn’t do was to be able to heal himself. Creg ran over with the egg and healed me. I slowly felt myself regenerate. Creg asked me how I had frozen time. I realized I had no choice but to tell him, so I did. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. I flashed us back to my bedroom. This method of travel was a lot better than train. Creg started asking me a bunch of questions. I realized this was going to be a long night. I knew we were going to have a lot more adventures. I figure take it one step at a time.


The author's comments:
i worked really hard on it