Dark angle: Star

"It's so cold." A small, scared voice whispered

Alaska's head whipped up and demands, "Who are you?"

"Help!", the pitiful voice says again, "It's so cold and dark. I don't like the dark."

She looks around her small cottage room, it's dimly lit with light only coming from the cracks in the wall leading to the outdoors.

"It's not that dark."

"Help.... Oh no. He's coming! Help me please!" the voice wailed

"Alie! Alie!" Alaska exclaimed jumping to her feet remembering her little sister's voice at last. "Hang on Alie, I'll find you!"

"Hurry! I don't think I can..."

"Alie?"

No answer

"Alie! I will find you!" Alaska exclaimed as a red star appeared behind her bangs and was burned into skin.

flamestarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

i will so commet o urs. justgive me the names.

the and &quote are quotaion marks

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
it was very good and i cant wait for more! but i do agree with Eno-Bladez, what is with the quote thing? It is poping up with veryones stories. And if you could, i need more feedback on my novels. thanks! :)(:

Eno-BladezThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
cool! but what's with the &quot thing?