This Monster Inside of Me

I feel trapped...as if I'm locked in a box. Or perhaps I'm trapping something? Something like a monster. I'm trapping a monster inside my body that most would identify as a scream. A very loud, painful scream. It's just wanting to get out, and fast. Destroying the interior of my body. Scratching at my inside's with every chance it gets. Will I let it out? SHOULD I let it out? What will become of my surroundings if I let this terrible monster on the loose?

I ran up to my bedroom, slammed the door and leaped on my bed. Slightly panting out of breath from all the running, and battling with this creature, I wept and wept. I dug my face into my pillow as far as it would go and I let out a loud, powerful, disturbing scream. I yelled so loud...but no one could hear me. Not a one! I lifted my face from the depth of despair I had just recently visited. I wiped away my tears and slowly got out of my cold bed and stood up. I knelt down on my knees and drew a picture, right on the floor! I drew what I was feeling at that very moment. I drew....relief...and finally I could breathe again.

No more monster consuming my soul, no more pain. I'm free at last, and I am...happy. :)

hi778 said...
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

LunaIsNotHere replied...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 10:59 pm :
Uhhhh heyy?

rEMEMBERtHErIOTThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
its a well written piece but it could go somewhere...

LiesAreLeadingMeAstray said...
i dont really know what to say, i mean, we all feel this way occaisionly so, i guess what my point is that its a really well written article. 

elanore replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 5:21 pm :

it is welll written but were is it going

write more explain your sorrow and despair