Sam... | Teen Ink

Sam...

By Carissa Rice BRONZE, Ashville, North Carolina
Carissa Rice BRONZE, Ashville, North Carolina

BANG! The shed door busted open.
"SAAAAAM!" screamed Lily Dero at the top of her lungs tossing back her long brown hair.
"WHO? WHAT? Oh its just you. Jeez,scared the hell outta me Lily."Sam Latinez said scratching his shaggy black hair.
"Well i was going to give you some breakfast but obviously you want to sleep more than eat!" Her green eyes sparkling from the morning sun coming in through the window.
"Sorry. I want to eat. Please?" his gray eyes hiding behinds his hand.
As he ate, Lily was asking him the usual questions.
"Did you remember where your home is? Where your parents are? Anything at all?"
"No, Lily! I don't think it'll all come back to me within the time span of a night! Now please let me eat." he said through a mouth full of toast.
"Fine, I have to go to school anyway. I'll see you later Sam." she said as she left the shed in her grandmothers yard.
Lily.
Lily had always been a plain girl. Not a geek, cheerleader, goth, emo, or a sports hero, just Lily. Lily's guardian is, has, and will always be, her grandmother, Neena. She has been for as long as Lily could remember. She lives on 23 acres of woods in a gigantic Victorian style home with several sheds and flower maze's around the property. Neena always stayed inside the home, lest risk the attack of a bear or even a ravenous blood thirsting squirrel. On an average day when Lily was walking home from the tortures of high school, she spotted a teenage boy that looked to be dead. Immediately deciding to see if the boy was alive or not, she ran up to him and turned him over on to his back. He was breathing at least and from a quick look over he had no life-threatening wounds...

Not finished but i need to know if i should continue.

Tongue_Blep PLATINUM, ????, Ohio
It was really great! good job and keep writing! :D (Sorry for advertizing) I just wrote two stories called the beast and nightstalker. If any of u could check them out, that would be appreciated. And please post comments saying if u liked it or not or if i should change anything. Thanks! :)(: