The Life Of A Spy Never Ends. pt 3 | Teen Ink

The Life Of A Spy Never Ends. pt 3

By tyster10 PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, Georgia
tyster10 PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, Georgia

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~ Maria Robinson

“GO GO GO!”, I whisper too my team as we silently infiltrate the LotusCorp world HQ. We had been in Shanghai for about a week, since we were told of this company. Apparently this company was attempting to create a nuclear power satellite. What they were planning to do with the satellite was the problem, they were going to destroy the whole North American continent. Now my team and I were infiltrating the HQ too attempt to steal the plans before they could create it.
“Sir, two guards to your left.”, I hear my Alpha whisper into the walkie-talkie.
“I got them.” , I whisper back. I silently dash behind a wall and take out my pistol. I hear two nearly silent thuds as I take down both guards. “Guards taken down.”, I whisper. “everyone head to the meeting point.”, I whisper,” I’ll get the plans and meet you there.”
I sneak into the holding facility and I am instantly captivated by my target, a three foot tube with a large CAUTION written on it. I grab the canister and run.
“Common we have too go. NOW!” I yell as I meet with my team.