If There is a Will There's a Way

He strolled across the parking lot, tall and proud. A damp, sprinkling wind blew warmly on his face, smiling as the breeze played with his hair. The moon peaked over the clouds lighting up his sly deep blue eyes. Stepping over the ditch he walked swiftly across the highway toward the under pass of the bridge. The melted slush glistened on the slick road and dewy grass. Walking next to the hill he fallowed it’s decent to normal level then started to jog. The wet air was hard to breath but tasted good at he ran off the road toward the small woods.

The first step into the woods was an immediate slope down into a boggy creek and as the night air warmed a fog fell over the low woods giving it a creepy air. A twig snapped behind him and another in front. Behind him a man holding a bloodhound, for tracking, and a Doberman, for attacking. In front a man seeped from the misty shadows and held a gun in one hand and a CIA badge in the other. Sweat glistened on the CIA man’s forehead, and a slight look of worry twinkled in his eyes as a sly determined smile crept across the fugitive’s face. If there’s a will there’s a way, they say … ironically the fugitive’s name was Will, and he could taste escape once more in the glistening fog.

MidnightFire said...
Over 100 veiws! :)

musicispassion said...
interesting i like how the first sentence was real good job

MidnightFire replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:22 am
thanks, I get inspired by the weirdest things, like a single line in a song, or single frame in a movie

musicispassion replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 1:50 am
the best things come out of nothing, hurt,random thoughts, anything

qui133 said...
i like how you take insperation from real life. it is hard to keep coming up with compliments that are not repetative though--i could tell you one more time that your writting flows smoothly and the over all peice is well rounded and complete, but that, as i said, would be repetative. did you know that you spell 'follow' as 'fallow' in almost all of your peices?

MidnightFire replied...
oh :) i'm a horrible speller and, um i guess you could say grammafier ... if i ever comment on something i have to cut it out of this box, spell check it in Word, cut it out of there and paste it back in hear (:

qui133 replied...
really? i have friends who do the same thing! i guess you could say i to am a horrid speller, but i have a habit of getting intertwined in advanced english classes run by maniac teachers with a passion for beating spelling and grammer into their students with a well honed verbal stick. :P

MidnightFire replied...
i think that with most writers that they are focused on whats going on in the story not the tecnical spelling and stuff ... last year i think i was suppost to be in advanced english but the class was to big so my classes got switched before school had started and i wasn't told.  whats worse is that my teacher had blamed me for the mix up and she wouldn't have even noticed cause she was always falling asleep when we gave speaches

qui133 replied...
yikes. I've never had the dubiouse pleasure of serving under a blatantly apathetic english teacher, but last year i had a similar situation with my science teacher.

MidnightFire replied...
my sci teacher was like a collage level teacher, he would give us our assignments for the next week or two (all due on different days) and then half way through the week he would make the due dates the next day so we would have to do 5 in a night :P

qui133 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:00 am
you get the prize, then. all though my current english classes are actualy collage level, and i get--or will be getting since its summer--homework for the entier week every time i go. but the due dates never change and i love my english teachers, so you still get the prize :D

MidnightFire replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:03 am
well if a hadn't one with that then i would of had to tell you about the worst one yet but i won so i don't have to :)

qui133 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:04 am
hahaha :) okay!