Killer | Teen Ink

Killer

January 21, 2011
By Jordan Cox BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
Jordan Cox BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Hmmm.. Who can I invite over to my hotel suite tonight? Maybe I’ll just go down to the casino and pick up a nice, rich looking man. The older he looks, the more money he has to have. Being in Vegas, at the richest hotel, I know some man will have a lot of money on him.

So I walked around the casino floor this and tall, fine, rich looking guy caught my eye. He was dressed in a white suit with a pink tie. As I followed him he stopped at Starbucks and sat down by himself. I knew this was my time to make a move. I went to go sit next to him and introduced myself to him. I asked him “where are you from?” He replied, “I’m from Paris, how about you?” I told him I’m from New York and I have a hotel suite so we should get to know each other up there. As we walked we were talking and getting to know each other more. He told me he was an attorney so I stayed interested because I knew they made bank.

When we got to my room I tried to make him feel as comfortable as possible. I gave him coffee and some candies. I gave him a tour of my huge suite and when we got into the bedroom he laid on the bed. I knew he was enjoying it so I stuck with my plan. He took his jacket, tie, and the vest off like he was at home. I tell him I will be back because I have to grab my purse from the kitchen. Then I look for a nice good sharp knife and I bring it back into the room and tell him “we are going to have fun tonight.” I close the door and lock it and jump on him before he can get up and make a move. I start cutting him up little by little so he suffers in pain. It took a while but he ended up stop moving and died from blood loss. I search him and grab his wallet and pat him down for anymore cash. I didn’t find anything in his pockets and he had nothing in his wallet. I hear bangs on the door and it didn’t sound like it was a good knock. I jumped from the 29th floor and right before I hit the floor I woke up and realized it was all a dream.