The Fateful

I remember that dreadful day when Viper was gone. I remember the bloody ambush that killed her. I remember the explosives that almost killed me. The day when we were suppose to destroy the secret abandoned facility. Suddenly, it all backfired. We were about to set the explosion, when they came out from the gas pipes. Hundreds of zombies jumped out of the pipes, and tried to grab us. They kept crawling, we tried to blast them with our pistols, but nothing affected them. Finally I used my M32 Grenade Launcher, and it destroyed many of them. Out of an ambush, they got Viper. They slowly chewed her flesh out, and kept chewing like bubble gum. She turned greenish red, and she became a zombie. I was the only man left in Sector 25. I was running for my life; quickly speeding around the area, trying to turn on the explosions. I was at a dead end. I had no choice, but bring out my most explosive weapon, the claymore. At a hastily pace, I set up the claymore. They surrounded me, and I found my old friend Viper. She was turned into a zombie, her beautiful face spoiled into a bloody flesh eating zombie. I pushed the button, and it was over. The explosion blasted all the zombies, and my friend Viper was gone. As I slowly fell down, slouching on the crate, I added my medical syringe. I galloped to the bombs, and set them up. I slowly walk out of Sector 25, and the building exploded to waste. I might have lost Viper, but I will always remember her as a caring friend. Mission Complete

davey tubtub said...
U r a ppoophead

BlahBlah135 replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 12:15 pm :
Says a dumb cra* u moron. U suck at everything Paul Michael Dawson

FrostbiteMark said...
Dude your writing is good but it's a video game idea. =p

BlahBlah135 replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 12:10 pm :

Screw u fatty

Dotn rub some cr** in my work

BlahBlah135 said...

Anyone wanna play combat arms? Such a nice game. And Anyone wanna add me in xbxo360 live

Penser262 add me yo

BlahBlah135 said...

Asian -_- EYE

XD