Same twist (2...3?) | Teen Ink

Same twist (2...3?)

September 27, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


I stare blankly at the living room ceiling my arms crossed over my chest. Her mom must have a clue... she saw my eyes... But does she know? I take a deep breath and close my yellow eyes. I feel a drip of something hit my cheek. I touch the water and its not thick, not blood. I put the liquid to my mouth. Salty. Rain water? I open my eyes and Aerica's mother is hovering over me, crying. Tears... I look at her blankly. My eyes stroll from her face and to her hands where she is gripping a stake. I roll my eyes. Seriously?! I jump up and doing a back flip off the couch, kicking her mom squarely in the face, I land on the ground. My feet centered and in a defensive position. "You don't want to do this." I say calmly as she yelps out in pain and her hands go to her face. "Drop the stake." I command. She removes her hands from her face and I see i have gave her a bloody nose, and probably a black eye. She glares at me, "LEAVE MY HOUSE YOU DEMON!" She yells. I hear a movement in Aerica's bedroom. See, waking children up, whats wrong with her?! I shake my head. Demon? I press my lips together holding back a laugh. I stare at her directly in the eye forcing all my powers through my brain into my eyes. I stare at her while she collapses to the ground. Aerica stands behind her. I take a step towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. She's shaking, severely. "is she... is she dead!?" She crys. I shake my head and pull her in to a hug, "No, she's just taking a nap." I assure her. I kick the body, err.. yupp, she's dead. Carefully, I stroak Aerica's hair, trying to soothe her. "Aerica, We are going to run away. We are going to leave this place, this house. We are going." I tell her. She nods and takes my hand. I mentally laugh, how peculiar this girl is. She steps over her mom's corpse and trails behind me as I walk out the door. We walk about a mile until she finally says something, "If your a vampire, cant I like climb on your back and we can travel at the speed of light?" She muses. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "If the time comes when I need to do that, I will." I reply, I could... but this body would desinagrate, for it is not my true form. I pull her to the side and sit her down. "If you want to hurry up, I will get a car." I say. She smiles and nods. I nod back and take a step onto the road exactly when a blue car is drving down, it hits me, hard. I'm jeered up on the roof and off the back and on the concrete almost instantly. I feel my spine, and leg is injured, broken probably, and my elbow is also fractured. The car squeels to a stop and a man gets out and runs towards me, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY, OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY, OH MY GOD!" He screams fanticly kneeling beside me. I reach my hand upwards to touch his wet cheek. I slip my hand to his neck and jump up choking him to the ground. I feel my wounds, and bones heal, snapping back together as his life slips from him I lower my head to his neck and sniff. I close my eyes, should I drink from him? Taking in his scent, I shake my head. I like to toy with the souls first, make them die so their soul is tainted with revenge and hate. I smile at the taste of Izobel's blood, the memory flooding through my senses. I release tha man and stand up looking around. No, I haven't caused a scene. I look to Aerica and see her walking slowly towards the car and she opens the passanger side door. She looks at me as she sits down, and still peers at me through the car window. I half smile and stride to the car, the keys are already in the ignition. I twist them sideways, putting the car in drive, I lightly put my fot on the gas and we move slowly, running over the dead corpse. I smile and than floor it, driving fastly down the high way.


The author's comments:
Its the third one but the first one's name is how easy you are to break... so... its the second same twist, but all together its the third.. er... just read it.. :)