The Adventures of Wally the Walrus | Teen Ink

The Adventures of Wally the Walrus

By kenny2696 BRONZE, Prairie Village, Kansas
kenny2696 BRONZE, Prairie Village, Kansas

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil."
- Jerry Garcia

One day, Wally the Walrus and a couple of his friends were just walking along on the side of the street, when suddenly a very shady looking man with a short beard came up to Wally and offered to sell Wally a rainbow. Wally was very intrigued at this strange occurrence, and so he asked the man how much this “rainbow” would cost. The man said “15” Wally responded “okay, give me a secon” “30!” interrupted the man. Shocked by the seemingly rising anger in the man’s voice Wally encouraged him to calm down, and reached into his Walrus pouch to “60!” yelled the man, even angrier than last time. When Wally replied “I don’t have that much”, the man yelled “90!” while flailing his arms madly in the air, at which point Wally, angry at having been interrupted 3 times now by this man who clearly had some sort of problem with accepting the fact that Wally no longer wanted to buy his rainbow, slapped the man across the face with his walrus flipper. This was quite a task, seeing as Wally weighed about two tons and could barely lift up either of his flippers due to his immense body. The man was launched several yards to the side, and Wally, realizing what he had done, rushed to help.

As Wally approached the man, who appeared to have recovered from the smack fairly well, was beginning to stand back up. Wally helped him to his feet, and the man promptly screamed “100!” at which point Wally ran home in sheer terror.

Imaginedangerous PLATINUM, Riverton, Utah
Um...is there a point to this? I'm not trying to be rude, but it's a little odd.