My Dream | Teen Ink

My Dream

Last night I dreamt I was traveling down to South America to visit the Amazon river. We were flying over the amazon river and the water looked like the color turquoise which reminds me of the Gulf of Mexico. When we landed I went to the nearest grocery store to buy some chocolate milk.  In the morning we made some waffles and sausage to start off the day. We met the person who is going to show us around the amazon and we had to speak in spanish so the first thing we said was hola, como estas and he responded muy bien. We had a massive group of 20 go on the boat to travel the amazon river. I sat next to a girl named Grace on the boat. It was a 3 hour boat ride so I put in my airpods and listened to Lil Tjay. There was a heat storm when we were on the boat and it was really cool to watch. I wore my brand new dunks which was not a smart idea because they are going to get all muddy in the amazon. We have finally arrived at our destination. My goal was to find a mythical creature in the amazon such as a minotaur. I saw my grandma on the island and she said “How is school going”. I responded with “It's going good” Then I woke up from my dream.